Allow the Whining to Ensue... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow the Whining to Ensue...

We’re reporting that there were reports or reported interest by reporters reporting of apparent rumours that were reported by reporters

He sure would be hard to root for if he ever became a Dolphin...

Every article would begin, 'known-sexual predator Deshaun...' Ugh...

If you thought that Jets coach with the foot fetish got clobbered... just wait.

Personally I doubt he's a sexual predator. The type of behavior he was engaging in is a quite common service offered by people online.

There may have been a couple times where intentions were misunderstood but I really doubt he was out there intentionally trying to force women who didn't want it.

Whether the behavior itself is okay with a person is another issue entirely, but I have a hard time looking at anything we know for fact he's done and calling it predation.

Personally I doubt he's a sexual predator. The type of behavior he was engaging in is a quite common service offered by people online.

There may have been a couple times where intentions were misunderstood but I really doubt he was out there intentionally trying to force women who didn't want it.

Whether the behavior itself is okay with a person is another issue entirely, but I have a hard time looking at anything we know for fact he's done and calling it predation.
I guess I can see that, but I've always thought that the Johns should receive bigger fines and more jail time than the hookers.

Back
Top Bottom