"Almost" a positive article from Omar about Tannehill... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Almost" a positive article from Omar about Tannehill...

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
hello capt obvious.

Omar is so friggin arrogant.

Please... why post what Omar writes? He already has newspaper to promote himself and this article is a good example of his style. Lots of opinion.... not so much information... "facts" that are often not in proper context... "loaded" language.

I suppose its partially our fault for reading Omar's pieces, but sometimes it's like a car wreck, when you just can't look away, ya know..

I'm still trying to figure out why people read his crap. The National Enquirer is more informative then anything Omar writes.

I admit, I'm guilty for reading and posting it on here, but when someone writes about our QB, I usually feel compelled to read it, even when it's written by that idiot.. My bad

"Well Tannehill rose to the occasion last night ..BUT. if it had been David Garrard, I wouldn't have been this surprised (slurp)"

Three touchdowns during a red-zone drill against the second-string defense doesn't tell us enough about whether Tannehill has improved on third-down throws, red-zone execution and fourth-down efficiency. Those are all critical moments when quarterbacks win and lose games. They are areas that separate the average quarterback from the good, and good from the elites.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-kelly-miami-dolphins-tannehill-0731-20130730,0,568643.story

Do you owe this guy money or something? Does he have incriminating pictures of you? Bc why on earth would ANYONE (other than the troller himself) post a link to this guys article on here?????

Pennington was going into his 9th year in 08. Tannehill is going into his 2nd. If Tannehill improves each year he can become great.

i agree with Omar, I want Tannehill to slice and dice the defense, we should all want that. Tannie should have that with a rocket arm ( not just a noodle surgically repaired arm like penne. and..
we should all want that. Wilson put passes on the money and is still too short to ride all the roller coasters in Disney. Luck would just not
go down and fling it down the field for touchdowns. RG3 would throw some great long balls with Morris.... FAU helping him. RG3 should cut
his silly locks though..grow up. Anyway, I want Tannehill to be awesome this year, enough excuses...
Slice and dice defenses and win 11 or more regular season games.

Back
Top Bottom