Already TO drama in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Already TO drama in Buffalo

I have a first hand view of the T.O. stuff now, I heard the interview live on the radio, it was a joke and everyone was laughing.

Im sure most of the stuff said about T.O. is true, but this type of stuff makes you wonder.

TO will be wearing 81
Hardy will be wearing 84

Kinda funny how the Bills FO caves in and just gives him the number.

James Hardy said in a TV interview here in his hometown that the first he heard about it was when a reporter called him about it. He said it isn't going to be a long term thing but he isn't happy about not being asked.

If you people havent read...this isnt drama. Hardy doesn't mind Owens having the jersey and Hardy is very happy being with Owens. Stop being ignorant. And by the way - T.O. has his own reality show coming up there in Buffalo.

FTO... anyone care to guess what FTO stands for???? I can tell you the F is not nice word. primadona little ***** and by the way... TO has his own reality show in Buffalo??? Is it called "Washed up Receivers"?

WTF? That's lame.. looks like another organization that's going to be his biatch

How is T.O. causing problems? The Bills did this not T.O.

The fact that his mere presence causes team execs to bend over to placate him months away from training camp does not bode well. He causes this by his past history of being a piss poor teammate. Did he do anything in particular in this case? No. Is it a result of him being a proven douche? Yes.

Also, if he were attempting to be a good teammate he would do what veterans in this situation usually do, compensate the kid. No, he doesn't have to, but it would show everyone that he's trying to be a good teammate. He's basically saying "it's not my problem".

Back
Top Bottom