Already TO drama in Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Already TO drama in Buffalo

The fact that his mere presence causes team execs to bend over to placate him months away from training camp does not bode well. He causes this by his past history of being a piss poor teammate. Did he do anything in particular in this case? No. Is it a result of him being a proven douche? Yes.

Also, if he were attempting to be a good teammate he would do what veterans in this situation usually do, compensate the kid. No, he doesn't have to, but it would show everyone that he's trying to be a good teammate. He's basically saying "it's not my problem".
its not his problem the team gave him the number why should he pay hardy. being a good teammate is going to practice work hard and on game day work even harder not paying a second year guy for a number that was taken from him by managment / ownership

It still looks good to everyone associated with the team and TO to compensate the kid because a number means a lot to a young player. I know it means a lot to me to be #75... It becomes a part of who you are and it becomes like a second name in some cases..

It's of sentimental importance.

It still looks good to everyone associated with the team and TO to compensate the kid because a number means a lot to a young player. I know it means a lot to me to be #75... It becomes a part of who you are and it becomes like a second name in some cases..

It's of sentimental importance.
i agree with the importance of a number but this is no way TO's fault hes the vet the team gave him the number i see no reason to pay someone for this. if he asked for it than thats different

FTO... anyone care to guess what FTO stands for???? I can tell you the F is not nice word. primadona little ***** and by the way... TO has his own reality show in Buffalo??? Is it called "Washed up Receivers"?
I figured it would be something like "doing sit ups in my driveway for the media since I got suspended from my team because I am a trouble making cancer"

If any Bills fan come to post in this thread, I would just like to say 2 words to your classy fanbase...

Wide Right

Its a preemptive strike fellas.

Hmmm, isn't that exactly the point whenever TO is involved?

Yes, it's interesting to watch as the media over blows everything TO does as if to say it's a reason that whatever team he's playing for will have their season destroyed by it. I remember ESPN was reporting about Andy Reid not allowing T.O. to wear Spandex his first year in Philadelphia, that clearly caused the turmoil that affected the Eagles two years later.

Yes, it's interesting to watch as the media over blows everything TO does as if to say it's a reason that whatever team he's playing for will have their season destroyed by it. I remember ESPN was reporting about Andy Reid not allowing T.O. to wear Spandex his first year in Philadelphia, that clearly caused the turmoil that affected the Eagles two years later.

They overblow everything cause TO is such a drama Queen. He lkoves the attention he wants it and he does everything he can to draw that attention. When TO does nothing to deserve the attention like this jursey number switch, it's just a by-product of TO's BS. This is why TO will end up being more of a problem than he's worth.

If TO is walking down the sideline and sneezes, it will be construde negarively. This is the type of thing that would normally wouldn't even be worth writting about anyone else, but if it's TO it's news and this is how it starts. By seasons end there will be 500 TO stories some good most neither good or bad just there and that causes friction.

The Bills can have him, at this point he will never produce enough in his remaning career to be worth that kinda media attention.

The guy had 1000 yards and 13 touchdowns last year, if that is declining production, then I'd want 22 players who are all on the decline.

Back
Top Bottom