Already? Week 6 Guru Predictions... Put your crystal balls where your mouth is. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Already? Week 6 Guru Predictions... Put your crystal balls where your mouth is.

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
I'm reserving my guess until I have more time to read about the matchups...

Hey I got no problem going first, Let me shake the magic eight ball,
1st question will Maimi Win : Most likely yes!
2nd question Will Miami score over 20: Yes
3rd question Will Dever score over 20 : no

so from those responces I will guess Miami 24 Denver 17

You just can't argue with Science like that:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :confused: :lol: :lol:

My prediction, along with reasoning.

Miami-27
Denver-17

Jay Fiedler will win this game for us, with efficiency. The only real homefield advantage Denver has is the fans. The thin air has little or no effect. I live in Albuquerque, and have been to Denver many times, it takes a little getting used to, but after a couple hours, you're good to go. Anyways, our DL will pressure Griese into some bad throws, and a couple turnovers will give us the points we need. No freak Kenny Mixon type plays this time, just a solid team performance. I expect Ricky to have a similar day to last week. A lot of carries, low YPC. It'll be a great game......

You guys wore out Williams last week.

Certainly Miami Fans of heard of someone name Clinton.

Too much home field and the Phins haven't seen a DL this stout.

Unless Denver turns the ball over, this game won't be as close as the score. 30-24 Denver.

Originally posted by watermock
You guys wore out Williams last week.

Certainly Miami Fans of heard of someone name Clinton.

Too much home field and the Phins haven't seen a DL this stout.

Unless Denver turns the ball over, this game won't be as close as the score. 30-24 Denver.

Heard of Clinton? Sure have. Worried about him? Not a chance. We kept the Priest in check, we'll do the same here.

Stout DL? Who have ya'll beaten thats a strong rushing team? Don't say the Chargers, they have a weak OL and finally played a good team. While the same can be said for our rushing attack, our run D has kept some good backs in check. Its gonna be a great game, I can't wait......

My fear is this Horse has to many heads for Bates to know who to attack. I think Greise has to help us win, or our offense has to play better than i expect them to against a stout D. The other scenario would have to be JT, Sam, and/or Pat step up and take over the game.

Most of this prediction stuff I've gotten wrong except one thing. We've played a series of streaky QB's, Testes, Green, Brady. I thought our success on D and the game rested solely on pressuring them and not letting them get comfortable. If they did, then everything else starts clicking on their O. They score too much and we have to pass. We lose. Testes we ran all over. Win. Brady we moved all around. Win. Green had a cleaner uni than the kicker. Loss. I mention this simply because it's going to be the same thing again. Keep Griese uncomfortable, we win. MD 20 DB 17

20 Broncos, 17 Dolphins. :cry: Sorry guys.

Hey, do we know the results from last week?

The matchups are so close it scares me. They have a good turnover ratio but ours is better. I think this will be the key. I also think Ricky will find a way to get 100 yds rushing despite their talent against the run.

Dolphins 20
Broncos 13

:monkey: Broncos

Miami 27
Denver 14

Ricky will have a big night, I expect over 120 yds. Fiedler will be effective once again as he controls our offense(error free). Our D will just put a stop to fellow Miami native Portis. Just another win on our way to January fellas!!!!!!

we win the turnover ratio we win the game.

24 phin
13 ponies

I think the game plan will be conservative, lots of RW and TEs.

They'll wanna keep thinks high % for Jay at another tough stadium to win at.
If this game was in Miami I'd say they'd be more open offensively.

I rarely pick against the Fins, I think this game will be a slugfest in the 1st half and open up in the second. I expect a defensive TD to help things out.

Fins 27
Broncos 21

:shark:
Broncos

FINS 26
DENVER 20
Field goals will be big in this game I think. 1st and 2nd Q will be between the 20 yard lines. The fins need the big play down field .They have to run RW 30 to 35 times. This one is in the hands of Jay! How he goes, the fins will go.

Back
Top Bottom