Alright, Give Me Your Best Remaining Player Round 4-7? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright, Give Me Your Best Remaining Player Round 4-7?

McFadden CB --- Fits Miami's mold of bigger corner.

Nope, no, nah, pass...

McFadden is about as blah of a player you can have at the position. He was outplayed by a true freshman and he left because it looked like he wouldn't even be one of the starters next season. Avoid this kid.

RB Mark Walton
TE Chris Herndon
WR Braxton Berrios
DT RJ McIntosh
DT Kendrick Norton
CB Dee Delaney
OT/G KC McDermott
DE Trent Harris,
OT/G Trevor Darling
K Michael Badgley

:D

I'd like to take a flyer on Auden Tate. He's slow but he's a red zone machine that doesn't require much separation.

I heard last night about 15 teams have taken Hurst off their boards because of the heart condition.

I would take a shot on Hurst. Huge difference in what missing on a 4th costs and 1-2 costs. To me, these later pics are your poker chips. We could gamble on a couple here and there.

Braxton Berrios at some point would make me smile.

Actually...hell...here. My dream draft that will NEVER happen - the rest of the way:

4th: Lauletta
4th: Hurst
6th: Piniero
7th: Berrios
7th: D'Ernest Johnson

I have no idea how this kid (Johnson) hasn't gotten more press. Shifty one-cut runner who has speed, vision, decent size and power, and can catch the ball out of the backfield. He's not spectacular at anything, but he's good at almost everything.

Sounds like Hurst is gonna keep dropping due to the medical concerns. I'd rater wait til our 6th if at all to take a flyer on him if the medical questions are that significant. He's dropped this far for a reason.

I would take a shot on Hurst. Huge difference in what missing on a 4th costs and 1-2 costs. To me, these later pics are your poker chips. We could gamble on a couple here and there.
Yeah, maybe double up there. Hurst and another DT, maybe Thompson or more of a run stuffer?

Stay put at qb and be one of the few teams in the qb market in 2019 if you're still looking for one. Why attach yourself to a Falk now when you could be one of only a handful of teams looking at a qb like Drew Lock next year? Don't get me wrong I don't dislike some of the qb's still on the board, but when you go down the list of teams they all already either have newly signed free agent qb that they are committed to for the next few years or a rookie or 2nd year qb that was drafted in either the 1st or 2nd round. I get the feeling if you add a qb at this point you're just going to be looking to upgrade over him next year.
My thoughts exactly!

I can't say I understand the love for Lauletta. When you read his profile on nfl.com, it seems the knock on him is arm strength and being able to beat NFL defenders with a weak arm. His name really didn't start to get mentioned until the Pats showed interest. Can someone fill me in on what they see?

With a need at DT both Settle and Brown could provide Miami with similar results that both Godchaux and Taylor did, after being selected by Miami, last year. I also think Herndon could be in play here too. Another TE with athletic ability like Herndon has, would be a welcomed addition. If Miami was ever truly serious about a QB, this could be the round they select one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom