Am I allowed to use this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I allowed to use this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
As a sig? I wanted to know if it would be considerd 'Offensive' in any way, because If it is I wont use it. And I dont want to use it without asking this question and get warned again

I know I would be offended...

What are you thinking? How old are you? :fire:

Being how I was in the Pentagon on 9/11.. I am offended.

You have your answer, that picture offended me so much I removed it. Thanks for asking, but something like that Has NO place on finheaven, not even the questions forum.

Wildbill3 said:
You have your answer, that picture offended me so much I removed it. Thanks for asking, but something like that Has NO place on finheaven, not even the questions forum.

That would be why I asked

Just so everyone knows thats not condoning what happend, it was a great tragedy for everyone involved, it was kind of supposed to be in respect to the people and a knock on the government, sorry though

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I lost four people I knew!:(

That really sux Bro...
I have a friend who had a close call there (He was supposed to be working right next door to Tower1, but stopped to eat his bagel in Battery Park instead...thank God), but I didn't actually lose anyone I know.
Anyone who shows any kind of disrespect towards that event, has no place anywere near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom