Am I the only 1 worrying about the Browns week 1. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only 1 worrying about the Browns week 1.

i doubt we're going to do to much this year. o-line sucks and who knows about running backs. MAYBE next year we'll be legit. tannehill is also an unknown.

I think our D is at least playoff caliber, and probably better than that. I'm not especially worried about the Brownies.

Dion Lewis breaks leg tonight, Richardson might get 50 carries that game against us lol

i doubt we're going to do to much this year. o-line sucks and who knows about running backs. MAYBE next year we'll be legit. tannehill is also an unknown.

I am expecting 8-8 with the strength of schedule being 20% harder than 2012's. I am hoping 11-5...but gut says 8-8

When's the last time we even beat the Browns? I expect it to be a very tough game that can go either way. This team seems to always play bad against losing teams.

When's the last time we even beat the Browns? I expect it to be a very tough game that can go either way. This team seems to always play bad against losing teams.

A 2011/09/25 Miami Dolphins 16 - Cleveland Browns 17 L
H 2010/12/05 Miami Dolphins 10 - Cleveland Browns 13 L
A 2007/10/14 Miami Dolphins 31 - Cleveland Browns 41 L
A 2005/11/20 Miami Dolphins 0 - Cleveland Browns 22 L
H 2004/12/26 Miami Dolphins 10 - Cleveland Browns 7 W

Pathetic :crazy:

As I dont like to write off any team I find it hard to believe that the Browns will give is problems. Our defense is superior to their and most offenses we will play this year. Our offense, well....we will see. We won a decent amount of games last year with less talent on offense. Fins cruise past the Browns by a 14 point margin.

Any team with a new coach is tough, especially in their first game. Add that he will probably do some gimmick plays, that the Browns do have quite a bit of talent and this game is no gimme, just like every other game.

Back
Top Bottom