Am I the only one outraged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one outraged

Crash_Jensen

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I see this garbage on NFL network about Portis saying it is OK for Vick to raise animals on his property for fighting. Am I insane. I want to punch Portis in the face at this point. It is a freaken felony in this country. What is wrong with these guys. America is screwed.

I had the same reaction. The Redskins are trying to do damage control but you can tell that is how Portis really feels. Dog fighting is fine and dandy to him, and people should just mind their own business.

"I wish they would stick to football on NFL network."

Maybe you should think beyond football u toolbag...

I see this garbage on NFL network about Portis saying it is OK for Vick to raise animals on his property for fighting. Am I insane. I want to punch Portis in the face at this point. It is a freaken felony in this country. What is wrong with these guys. America is screwed.
Its allright to watch mans best friend maul each other, but RW can't twist one up?

Portis is such an idiot. Why would he even choose to comment on this? Seriously, is this guy stupid or what? I already thought he had a screw loose from when he was playing dress-up after each game and doing interviews as his alter-egos. This just confirms that he's an immature moron!

I deleted it and I was teetering if this might be to hard to take for some, but for some it seems they need to know what we are talking about before they act ignorant.

Yeah, I see what you were trying to get across bro, but good idea taking it down. As someone who loves animals, that was very hard for me to see

I'm with you on this one Crash. Portis deserves much worse punishment than he could ever get on this. I hope karma bites his ***.

Back
Top Bottom