am i the only one who thinks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

am i the only one who thinks...

I agree with aj13, if and only if, all targeted players are gone at 9 try to move down a few slots. However, by rule you should never pass on an impact prospect.

Unless there was a rule change in the new CBA, there is no limit on the # of picks one team can have - so Agent51 & Stitches stop playing madden. :tongue:

that unless an impact player like quinn, okoye, adams, johnson falls to us at 9 that we'll attempt to slide down a few picks in the draft (i.e. if a team is looking up to grab adrian peterson???) and look to target levi brown, joe staley or greg olsen...

i think mueller wouldnt mind dropping back 3-4 spots in the draft insuring that one of these players is still available...anyone else a believer in this draft philosophy?

also, what consideration would we be given by the draft chart for sliding down a few spots, a 3rd? 4th???

I hope so. If Gaines Adams falls, I would be all over him. What a great first step, what a pass rusher. I would rather trade down than take Okoye. Any Bulldog fans out there have any insight into Quentin Moses? Granted he didn't have the best senior year, but how does he compare to Adams? Could he make the move to OLB?

Back
Top Bottom