Amari Cooper and T.J. Yeldon entering the draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amari Cooper and T.J. Yeldon entering the draft

Cooper would be the ideal fit for this offense. Honestly I wouldn't be completely shocked if we tried to move up for him. He may not be a 6'3+ big boy receiver everyone wants but he plays big. High points and uses his body like a magician…but what separates him is his route running ability.

I love Kevin White, love him but Cooper is on his own level with route running ability…though I do think White, Parker, and Strong all can be solid route runners at times.

Some guys who I think will be seen as good fits for the offense would be guys like Nelson Agholor and Justin Hardy

Cooper would be the ideal fit for this offense. Honestly I wouldn't be completely shocked if we tried to move up for him. He may not be a 6'3+ big boy receiver everyone wants but he plays big. High points and uses his body like a magician…but what separates him is his route running ability.

I love Kevin White, love him but Cooper is on his own level with route running ability…though I do think White, Parker, and Strong all can be solid route runners at times.

Some guys who I think will be seen as good fits for the offense would be guys like Nelson Agholor and Justin Hardy

Agree that Agholor and Hardy would be great fits. Feel like Agholor's RAC is underrated.

Agree that Agholor and Hardy would be great fits. Feel like Agholor's RAC is underrated.

I do as well…honestly he kind of reminds me of Landry a bit except faster and more quick twitch athlete. Doesn't have Landry's hands though.
Hardy IMO is going to end up a consistently good pro. He is a forgotten man in that conference…but he has been all but unstoppable…he is a football player and Ill take that on my team every day of the week.

Either one of those guys could slot into Hartline's spot and produce

I feel Hardy isn't a fit at all as he would play in the slot and that's Landry's spot for the next decade

I feel Hardy isn't a fit at all as he would play in the slot and that's Landry's spot for the next decade

It'll depend largely on his size/speed ratio, and we'll get a better look at the combine, but he looks like a 4.5 - maybe 4.47 - guy to me, and he tracks the ball well down the field. Like most college WR's, I haven't seen him against a lot of press, but he has nice burst off the line, and he's a crafty player, so I think he'll do well in that regard - relative to his size. He's also a good and willing blocker. Against the Bearcats, he cleared out two players at once by being physical on a crack-back.

He has some similarities to Landry, and even if he tests out as just a slot receiver in the NFL, that should push him down the draft board. He'd be an upgrade, in my mind, over anyone other than Landry that we have in the slot, and he and Landry would give Tannehill some two very solid options working the middle of the field. Unless he runs in the 4.4's, I wouldn't consider him before the 4th, but he'd be a great add at that point.

It'll depend largely on his size/speed ratio, and we'll get a better look at the combine, but he looks like a 4.5 - maybe 4.47 - guy to me, and he tracks the ball well down the field. Like most college WR's, I haven't seen him against a lot of press, but he has nice burst off the line, and he's a crafty player, so I think he'll do well in that regard - relative to his size. He's also a good and willing blocker. Against the Bearcats, he cleared out two players at once by being physical on a crack-back.

He has some similarities to Landry, and even if he tests out as just a slot receiver in the NFL, that should push him down the draft board. He'd be an upgrade, in my mind, over anyone other than Landry that we have in the slot, and he and Landry would give Tannehill some two very solid options working the middle of the field. Unless he runs in the 4.4's, I wouldn't consider him before the 4th, but he'd be a great add at that point.

Not sure he's that fast. He got caught from behind in the bowl game on a play I thought he was going to score for sure. Looks more like a 4.6 guy to me.

Back
Top Bottom