Amateur Video of Peyton Manning Throwing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amateur Video of Peyton Manning Throwing

Just saw that, his arm strength looks fine on his first and last pass.

5 days exactly from decision day video looks of Manning throwing the ball and looking efficient at it too. Just comes to show you that everything Irsay & the Colts have said is a damn lie. It is only March and look at Manning in pads & helmets throwing it down field, slap to the Colts & Irsay. Cut my QB so my Dolphins can sign him up.

Touch looked nice! He probably doesnt have the arm strength he once had but he can adjust.. when you have a top 5 football iq, elite footwork, and accuracy you probably are gonna be able to adjust to less arm strength

This looks really promising!!! my birthday is today and my dads is the 8th, how epic of a birthday gift for both of us would it be if he became a Dolphin!

The thing that impressed me the most was his footwork. Still looks pretty nimble on his feet and such a crisp throwing motion. Doesn't remind me of Marino's final years at all, where his injuries and age showed in his hobbled play. Also, I wanna comment on all this talk of whether or not Manning will be able to take a hit after these surgeries. Mind you, it is a fact that surgical hardware is MUCH more durable than actual bone. As long as his nerves and muscles regenerate well (which it looks like they have by this video) and the surgeons did not screw up the hardware placement (doubtful, he hired the best in the field), he is no risk at all, IMHO. Look at it like he is now part bionic, but will be more like the $50 million man. I'm drooling. Me likey!!!!!

Why would he be out there in a helmet and a #18 jersey as part of a rehab workout? Weird, unless a) he's an anal retentive psycho, or b) he's progressed far enough in his rehab and it's close enough to the "deadline" he wants some videos out there and he wants there to be "proof" it's him, or c) some combination of the two.

Why would he be out there in a helmet and a #18 jersey as part of a rehab workout? Weird, unless a) he's an anal retentive psycho, or b) he's progressed far enough in his rehab and it's close enough to the "deadline" he wants some videos out there and he wants there to be "proof" it's him, or c) some combination of the two.

its only uppers, so maybe he's trying to get used to the neck being surrounded by equipment....

Looks good and his arm strength keeps improving. He still has 5 months to work on it too, the guy will be back.

its only uppers, so maybe he's trying to get used to the neck being surrounded by equipment....

I have a hard time buying the notion that vertebrae need to get used to the feeling of a helmet and shoulder pads. And either way, why the #18 jersey if not to unambiguously identify himself?

...he wants some videos out there and he wants there to be "proof" it's him.

best way to do that is NOT wear a helmet...

Manning has always been known to be a perfectionist in how he practices... I always had my QB's wear everything as much as possible, because it simulates the game time mechanics and vision... i.e. if you don't wear pads outside of the game, you get a false sense of security throwing the ball - with pads on, there's a slight change/difference. Additionally, seeing through the face cage with the helmet rattling around your head and not forgetting the weight, it's just a way to simulate things as much as possible.

I have a hard time buying the notion that vertebrae need to get used to the feeling of a helmet and shoulder pads. And either way, why the #18 jersey if not to unambiguously identify himself?

It could mean something, but you may be reading too far into it. His number, after all, is 18. Why wouldn't he wear it?

Back
Top Bottom