Amazing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amazing

I heard he tested positive for pot and he was over the legal limit as well.

Remember, Jim Brown outed him for getting stoned. :rolleyes2: :chuckle:

Either way though, being over the legal limit and being 'drunk' are two different things regardless of what the legal system will tell us.

The bottom line is that he shouldn't have been driving and he was punished and has paid.

You know our former president, the one whose wife killed someone while driving DRUNK, had 2 or more DUIs as well.

What does this have to do with anything?

Fine. Want to do that? I'll see you a first lady and raise you a seated US Senator for life from the US royal family.
Mary_Jo_Kopechne-1.jpg

The name is Kopekne. She wasn't killed by Laura Bush, so I'm not sure if her life means as much.

it was a hwy median, 8 lanes infact,,he still should not be driving under the influence

but on the other hand, should he have been expecting someone to run across a high speed causeway and dart in front of him, whether he was under the influence or not?

What does this have to do with anything?

Fine. Want to do that? I'll see you a first lady and raise you a seated US Senator for life from the US royal family.
Mary_Jo_Kopechne-1.jpg

The name is Kopekne. She wasn't killed by Laura Bush, so I'm not sure if her life means as much.

It's called perspective, historical perspective.

DUI manslaughter doesn't always end up with the culprit behind bars for life, or the culprit being branded as a murderer and cast out of society.

Read the posts that preceded that one if you're still having a hard time following. :err: :pop:

Actually, your post is the one that doesn't have absolutely anything to do with anything on here. :p

Back
Top Bottom