Amber Alert!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amber Alert!!

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
If this is to work you guys, we need to make an effort to spread the info.

Amber Alert Issued for 15 Year Old Florida Girl
Posted: Monday 01/19/04 4:29 PM CST

The Niceville Florida Police Department and FDLE issued the Amber Alert after the girl went missing from her home in Niceville on Monday morning.

Janelle Angelea Adkins missing from her home in Niceville Florida north of Destin.

She is a white female, 15 yrs., 5'01", 105 lbs. with brown hair, blue eyes, and braces.

She was last seen wearing white shorts, white tennis shoes, and a long sleeved blue shirt with "Fudpucker's" on it.

When officers arrived on scene, they observed that a window screen was cut and she had left the house without any personal belongings.

Anyone with information please contact the Niceville PD at (850) 729-4030 or dial 911.
adkins-1.jpg

Every body read this and study the picture.
SOME THINGS ARE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOTBALL
Then post a reply keep this thread at the top
Moderators do a good thing and lock this thread to the top.

man as a father these things piss me off so much.... people who take kids should be shot... ... BTW where is niceville... never herd of it before.. I am in South Florida.. and will keep my eyes OPEN

:fire: :zerosix: :horsey:

Originally posted by Mindwarp
man as a father these things piss me off so much.... people who take kids should be shot... ... BTW where is niceville... never herd of it before.. I am in South Florida.. and will keep my eyes OPEN

:fire: :zerosix: :horsey:

Niceville is in the panhandle. Between Panama City and Pensicola.

I agree! To much of this crap is going on. Anyone cought doing this should be shot on the spot.

Re: How pathetic

Originally posted by welderpat
This thread has been viewed more than 70 times and only 2 replys:fire: :fire:

some people just grab the info and go with it.... not everyone can relate to things like this.. the fact that its gotten that many views that quick is a good thing :)

I can't help any Amber Alert on the East Coast.:(

Originally posted by Jaj
I can't help any Amber Alert on the East Coast.:(

thats what you think.... a few weeks ago 3 kids where taken from Kendall (South miami Florida) they found them in tenneseee... you never know where these people head to.. Keep your eyes open and report any suspision activity

Always do. We have so many in Los Angeles.

In Georgia these things go out over the Emergency Broadcast System. The last 2 that I can recall the children were recovered safely. One can only hope the same happens in this case as well.

I understand your frustration. However, know that many of us view the pic and heed the highways alerts. People can be alert, concerned and vigilent without posting a reply.
~~Holli

If they show up in South Dakota, I will let you know...I have never even seen an Amber alert....except on TV. keep us posted.

Sorry but I don't see what my condolences from Tennessee are going to do in helping find the girl.

As a Father this kinda stuff really makes me sick and I totally support the Amber Alert system...last few that came out here I went out with my kids and looked around for a few hours.

yeah, I didnt reply because I honestly dont know wha to say. Is there anything I could say that would add to this or be any kind of insight? Instead I went to a Camaro messageboard I frequent, which is mostly Georgia/Florida and posted it there. Best I could do.

Back
Top Bottom