Amber Alert!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amber Alert!!

My prayers are with her and her family. I have a couple small children so I can relate. Last year I went to the Rosebowl and as I got off the bus to go to the game there was a lot of parade traffic and a couple had just lost their 3 year old. I will never forget the desperation in those peoples eyes. The police was dierecting us away from them I wanted to help, but felt helpless, I wonder if they ever found the little boy.

It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who posts, just read, process, and keep an eye out.

Spread the word, and THAT is all that's necessary.

Re: How pathetic

Originally posted by welderpat
This thread has been viewed more than 70 times and only 2 replys:fire: :fire:

Exactly what the hell would you like people to post????

Re: Re: How pathetic

Originally posted by Trekbiz

this is true, not much you can say after you read. offer sympathies maybe, but there's nobody to receive em!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: How pathetic

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Untill the mod's stuck the post to the top posting anything would have kept this thread from falling away out of sight.
The guy that posted this to another sight good thinking.
That is the kind of help anyone of us would want if it was one of our kids.

In respect to the girl and her family, could we stop the bickering?

I really hope they find her alive and well.

I'm not a father, and I can only imagine how awful it must be for something like this to happen. I hope they find her.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I'm not a father, and I can only imagine how awful it must be for something like this to happen. I hope they find her.
its not that great for the kid either.

when i was little, my mother and step dad grabbed me off the streets one day, i thought i had done something wrong, when my dad came looking for me up in ventura county. he had a gun, scared me to death!:(

Originally posted by dolfan87
If this is to work you guys, we need to make an effort to spread the info.

adkins-1.jpg

Found!!! :clap:

Alright, we are one for one!

Time to unstick this thread.

I'm glad they found her but can I ask where was she at?

Ozzy rules!!

The possibility that a young woman has been abducted is obviously an incredibly serious concern that should receive a serious response, but man... I can't help but think of the poor young woman who sneaks out to meet her boyfriend... and then finds out she's on CNN and there's an all-points bulletin out for her. Yeesh... could be kinda embarassing:smackhead

In fact, if you read between the lines in the linked story, they seem to be indicating that that's what's at play here. If they were still looking at it as an abduction the story would have a different tone. And the person at whose home she was located would be being characterized as a criminal.

Sure am glad I never helped any young women sneak out of their homes when I was younger.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom