Amendola | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola

Amendola gets us first downs. He's really good at that.
Grant , Wilson and Stills get us touchdowns.
Parker too if he's healthy.(big if) .The new TE is getting in the mix as well.

Actually a very good mix of different talents. Hopefully they will all show up Sunday.

This season has been refreshing. The Dolphins have caused me to be very pessimistic over the years. It's been so long that I forgot how much I loved football and the week leading up to a big game. I'm getting those familiar feelings back.

Amendola gets us first downs. He's really good at that.
Grant , Wilson and Stills get us touchdowns.
Parker too if he's healthy.(big if) .The new TE is getting in the mix as well.

Actually a very good mix of different talents. Hopefully they will all show up Sunday.

The crazy thing is I forgot all about Parker when talking about the Dolphins with a co-worker earlier. I went on and on about the improvements, team speed and how Tannehill has 5 speedy options to deliver the ball to (Drake, Stills, Grant, Wilson, and Gesicki.) I didn't consider this before, but Parker might excel now that the pressure is off of him.

I get the impression Amendola is not one of those guys that spill company secrets.

I agree but I’m also sure he’s a guy that wants to win. Will he remain silent if he thinks exploiting will win?

DoCsrxZXgAA3AGo.jpg

#motivation...

I get the impression Amendola is not one of those guys that spill company secrets.

Well Miami also have Branden Bolden. I think Amendola will have a chip on his shoulder when playing against the Patriots who released him because they thought he wasn't worth $6 million APY.

The crazy thing is I forgot all about Parker when talking about the Dolphins with a co-worker earlier. I went on and on about the improvements, team speed and how Tannehill has 5 speedy options to deliver the ball to (Drake, Stills, Grant, Wilson, and Gesicki.) I didn't consider this before, but Parker might excel now that the pressure is off of him.

I forget about Parker and even Amendola all of the time. We have a ton of weapons on offense.

As previously mentioned , he handles the middle of the field , who else really does that except for the occasional crosser to Parker?

Everyone has their role, thats what can make the offense dangerous.

This season has been refreshing. The Dolphins have caused me to be very pessimistic over the years. It's been so long that I forgot how much I loved football and the week leading up to a big game. I'm getting those familiar feelings back.

Inb4 they finish 6-10 LOL

Inb4 they finish 6-10 LOL

Oh trust me. I'm well aware of the heartbreak possibly coming down the road. It's why I was so pessimistic for the longest time. Better not to feel the ups and downs while they dick around trying to build a football team. They sucked me in this year though. Can't help it. :lol:

Geordie-

I couldnt disagree more. I believe Amendola has ALREADY earned his keep just in what he brought to the locker room and his mentoring of our receivers.

He also brings a great skillset to our corps- an awesome possession receiver.

Back
Top Bottom