America's New Favorite Team( 1 Down 18 To Go) 19-0 BABY! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

America's New Favorite Team( 1 Down 18 To Go) 19-0 BABY!

C'MON Let's act like we have been here before!!!

Originally posted by jphandal
look guys...c'mon...I am happy...but be realistic...I am excited...but again... be realistic....LETS beat the COLTS and then satrt talkin...lerts beat the Titans, and JEts....and then we'll talk...Just don't get overly excited about sunday's game if we played the worst team we ar going to play this year...CHILL...ENJOY the WIN.... BUT THink about the COLTS now...and the JETS..and everyone else! Go PHINS!
I couldn't agree more!! Let's beat a TRUE contender like INDY or the JETS before we give the GOLD MEDAL to NORV and the PHINS!!! Or more importantly , LET'S SWEEP THE PATRIOTS!! RELAX!!!!!! It's a long season and we can't measure our success on the LIONS!!

That great big thud you hear after the Fins lose their first game will probably be CRAZYDOLFAN305 hitting the sidewalk. :lol:

Hey so far so good 1-0 lets get to Indy and kick some ass. I still think we go 12-4 and get the #1 seed but the schedule is tough and we're in a tough division.

I think the Patriots are coming off of an emotional Monday night beating of the Steelers and Lose to the Jets, Miami gets by Indy 37-28 and it sets up Sept. 22 show down at PPS and a new streak begins.
I honestly don't think anyone will take the Fins running game serious until they can run on and beat a team with a good run D and that maybe the Pats.

Excuse me?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
What happens when we have a bad game..will you guys still be with the ship..I want Miami to get a first round bye and play in the SB..If they don't go undefeated it won't bother me..if they do..what a way to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the the 17-0 team.

Ummm...I've been on the ship since 1970 win or lose....why are people always so down on optomistic, spirited fans? ARGGGG...yes being realistic is good too, but with the team we have this year it IS realistic.....maybe not probable, but who cares....why do ppl feel the neccesity to rag on positive fans?????????????

Well lets be optimistic for next week and say we will beat the Colts.
Saying we will go undefeated in the NFL is just plain ridiculous!!

When was the last time a team went undefeated??
uh huh....which is why it is so damn special.

I've been a fan forever and I don't think it is wise to be so so high after week 1. Imagine the letdown Crazy will feel after Miami loses one game.
Imagine all the crow he will have to stuff his face with!

AND I WILL BE A MAN ABOUT IT AND JUST SAY WE ARE STILL GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL ,BECAUSE THERE'S NOT A BETTER TEAM IN THE AFC THAN MIAMI DOLPHINS. I'LL EAT MY CROW AND CONTINUE TO GO..

All I know is, this year is gonna be a dogfight. Everybody in the AFC East has a rediculous schedule because every team in it is capable of making the playoffs, and with the possible exception of the Bills, every team in it is capable of going to the Super Bowl. I would be stoked if we did go undefeated, but there have been some dominating teams in the past that have failed that task, and while I don't think anybody in the NFC can beat Miami if the Phinz have a solid outing, there are a few teams in the AFC (Pats, Jets, Raiders, Broncos) that have the firepower to really test and stretch the Phinz.

I'm not downing optomistic fans, just saying that I'm not buying into a perfect season (12-4 and a ring was and is still my prediction)... but if it does happen it will be the sweetest crow I have ever tasted. ;)

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barbarian

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
AND I WILL BE A MAN ABOUT IT AND JUST SAY WE ARE STILL GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL ,BECAUSE THERE'S NOT A BETTER TEAM IN THE AFC THAN MIAMI DOLPHINS. I'LL EAT MY CROW AND CONTINUE TO GO..

I think the Pats and the Broncos are better. Oh and until you beat the Jets, they are still better.

I agree with your rankings

I'll agree,

The Patriots are without a doubt #1.

broncos are top 5, but i'd rank the Phins as 2nd or 3rd... too early to tell where Oakland and others on the bubble fit in.

You're right it's too early to tell, especially since you've played teams w/ bad D's!!!!!!!!You guys are definitely better, 2nd or 3rd? We played better teams than you guys have. I'm not implying the Bills are better either , SB , undefeated, 2nd . Maybe? We'll see.

Just so you know, im a patriots fan.. your grammatics made your post a bit confusing.. or maybe im just a little too high to function...

if your implying that the patriots first two oponenet were weaker than the bills or phins first two oponenets, your dead wrong.

Sure they Steelers and Jets were humbled by the patriots, but why not give some credit where credit is due?

The Lions and the Colts.. cmon...

jets/vikings are pretty weak as well.

The dolphins are definitely one of the most complete teams in the NFl, but only time will tell, and that times will come sunday and oct. 6th. I will in attendence on the 6th, but im not going to read too too much into this game.. Miami traditionally owns the patriots in the first half the of the year, it's in dcemeber and January when the patriots get hot.

Back
Top Bottom