An article on Minkah struggling this last game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An article on Minkah struggling this last game.

You are a pro at posting nonsense. All pro

Do me a favor and forget my number
If you're going to sit here and pretend Minkah is actually an All-Pro since obviously there's no real rebuttal you can make, then do us all a favor a block me so nobody else has to read this type of response.

If you're going to sit here and pretend Minkah is actually an All-Pro since obviously there's no real rebuttal you can make, then do us all a favor a block me so nobody else has to read this type of response.

Gladly. A free safety don’t just sit in the middle of the field and have the ball come right to him. That’s clown talk.

I can’t speak to minkah this year I probably only seen him one time and the ball didn’t really come in his responsibility. Guys were tackling it before it did.

Cause that’s what a front 7 and a strong safety should do if possible.

Anyways moving on.

Ive always thought he was overrated his short time here. Dude could not get his head around and would get called for PI. He didnt want to be here and Im glad it worked out better for us.

Gladly. A free safety don’t just sit in the middle of the field and have the ball come right to him. That’s clown talk.

I can’t speak to minkah this year I probably only seen him one time and the ball didn’t really come in his responsibility. Guys were tackling it before it did.

Cause that’s what a front 7 should do if possible.

Anyways moving on.
Maybe you should pay attention to the plethora of "What's wrong with Minkah?" sentiments going on in Pittsburgh then. This isn't the first article that's talked about moving him around because he's not doing anything.

I watched the play clips the writer posted. 2 of them are awful assessments. The first one is a shoddy shoulder into a guy tackle attempt. That part Id agree with. But the 2 deep play and the one where he’s responsible for the middle of the end zone field and flowing to the QBs eyes yeah those are bad examples. He’s got options on both sides of him.

Come on, man!

Minkah doesn't struggle!

Minkah decides if others should struggle!

I think Minkah plays with twinkle toes more than safety feet.

Just my take. Nothing more.

He’s definitely a sweetie!

:lol:

Yeah I’m not gonna take some writers word for it. Didn’t see the game so can’t comment.

Those picks just don’t happen you have to put yourself in position to make them. A lot of guys don’t do that

Wait.

So you're not going to believe someone who's seen him this year...because YOU haven't seen him this year...so you're not going to comment...and then you comment?

Wait.

So you're not going to believe someone who's seen him this year...because YOU haven't seen him this year...so you're not going to comment...and then you comment?

I didn’t see the game but I did see the gifs he presented as evidence and those assessments are flat wrong. Well two of the 3 are at least.

As for the ints last year you have to put yourself in position to make plays. It’s like saying that int by x yesterday was gifted to him when in reality he put himself in position to make that play. Overthrow sure but miami was playing a levels coverage and he threw it right to x level.

Be where you are suppose to be and the ball can and will find you.

Who did we get for him?

Minkah Fitzpatrick's been reduced to a scarecrow.

If ... it sounded like I had a complaint coming through that preamble, rest assured that's it. Distilled to the core of this now officially disturbing defense, that's it.

It's not that he suddenly stinks. It's not that he doesn't suddenly stink. But it's more that, as the central figure in a secondary that's now being scorched every week, he functions as an ideal place to illustrate what's really going wrong back there. And why it'll be a challenge for Keith Butler and Mike Tomlin to solve it simply through schematics.

Start with this: Minkah hasn't been good.

Like, at anything:

• 0 interceptions
• 0 passes defensed
• 9 catches on 12 targets
• 136 yards allowed on those
• 40 yards after the catch
• 16 solo tackles
• 4 missed tackles
• 0 tackles for loss
• 0 forced fumbles
• 0 fumble recoveries
• 0 sacks

Bye, Bye sweet prince...

He's an ok safety. He's a great slot corner.

Back
Top Bottom