8.Josh Freeman
9.Matt Schaub
10.Joe Flacco
11.Matt Cassel
12.Sam Bradford
13.Eli Manning
14.Jay Cutler
15.Tony Romo

How I have Brady not on the top of my list is simple. Rodgers, Peyton, and Drew Brees are all better. All have been to the Superbowl lately and this is about who I want to take my team tomorrow.

aaron rodgers throws those seam routes with such pin point accuracy and bazooka velocity...but i think if you give tom brady a greg jennings you're gonna see the same thing...maybe not quite rodgers velocity but same end result...a gashed defense lol

and don't underestimate bradys feel in the pocket and footwork...he may not be as mobile as rodgers but he sidesteps pressure and feels the rush much better than rodgers...

anyways...i love aaron rodgers and if i had the choice of any qb right now he'd be my pick...but that would be taking age into account...but tom brady that guys da goods...they're both hall of famers imo

I think it's really tight near the top, and I think you can make cases for any of the top 4. I agree that Brady is great at buying time in the pocket. Best I've seen since Marino. I think, though, that Rodgers' ability to make plays with his legs, though, is paramount to playoff success. Not that you can't get it done without that ability, but I think it helps a hell of a lot. Really, I couldn't quibble with any order of the top-4 as I see them. And, I think you can make good cases for Rivers and Brees being at their heels, too. That's the point of this whole thing, though, to see what everyone looks for in a QB.

1.Aaron Rodgers
2.Drew Brees
3.Peyton Manning
4.Tom Brady
5.Philip Rivers
6.Ben Roethlisberger
7.Mike Vick
8.Josh Freeman
9.Matt Schaub
10.Joe Flacco
11.Matt Cassel
12.Sam Bradford
13.Eli Manning
14.Jay Cutler
15.Tony Romo

How I have Brady not on the top of my list is simple. Rodgers, Peyton, and Drew Brees are all better. All have been to the Superbowl lately and this is about who I want to take my team tomorrow.

yeah tom and his 3 super bowl rings is inferior to those 4...lol

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Manning
4. Rivers
5. Brees
6. Rothlisberger
7. Vick
8. Ryan
9. E. manning
10. Flacco
11. Freeman
12. Romo
13. Schaub
14. Stafford
15. Fitzpatrick, Yeah I said it!!!!!!

I really had a hard time not putting Rivers above Manning but he's frekin Peyton Manning. I watched about 12 or 13 Colts games this year and Peyton is still Peyton. I just really admire Rivers' aggressiveness in throw the ball down the field. Instead of trying to complete short throws to open up the deeper ones they use bombs to open up everything else.

Well there is one thing consistent with everyone's list - there isn't a Miami QB on there.

Here's to hopin' that changes sometime sooner rather then later.

1) Manning
2) Brady
3) Rivers
4) Brees
5) Schaub

6 - 8) Rothlisberger, Ryann, and Rogers tied
9) Flacco
10 -15) Doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rogers
4. Philip Rivers
5. Drew Brees
6. Matt Schaub
7. Ben Roethlisberger
8. Michael Vick
9. Joe Flacco
10. Matt Ryan
11. Josh Freeman
12. Tony Romo
13. Sam Bradford
14. Matt Cassel
15. Jay Cutler
12347238947329487132849. Chad Henne

yeah tom and his 3 super bowl rings is inferior to those 4...lol

I feel they are better. When was the last time Tom won a Superbowl? Terry Bradshaw has 4, is he the best ever? Last time I checked a guy who hadn't started since high school came in and lead his team to an 11-5 record and because of a tie breaker, they were playing much better than us at the end of the year, missed the playoffs. I think those 3 are better. I always will. That's not taking everything away from Brady, he has done great things in post and regular season. If I was taking a guy tomorrow, I'd take those 3.

I feel they are better. When was the last time Tom won a Superbowl? Terry Bradshaw has 4, is he the best ever? Last time I checked a guy who hadn't started since high school came in and lead his team to an 11-5 record and because of a tie breaker, they were playing much better than us at the end of the year, missed the playoffs. I think those 3 are better. I always will. That's not taking everything away from Brady, he has done great things in post and regular season. If I was taking a guy tomorrow, I'd take those 3.

terry bradshaw was SURROUNDED by elite players in pittsburgh on offense and defense...bad example...bradys getting hozed on these rankings lol

terry bradshaw was SURROUNDED by elite players in pittsburgh on offense and defense...bad example...bradys getting hozed on these rankings lol

Curious on another question than. Who's the best ever in your mind? Cause the guys with the most both played on arguably the two best teams ever. Bradshaw and Montana.

I truly believe that you could take the top 5 guys, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, and Rivers and pretty much do as well with any of them. They are all amazing QBs. Put any of these guys on the Dolphins when Marino played and they have his same fate. It is all about the team. Rodgers had the 2nd best D, Brady won three with a top 5 defense. Manning only won when his defense put it together and the same with Brees. Team wins. I think we are truly splitting hairs when talking about them

I truly believe that you could take the top 5 guys, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Brady, and Rivers and pretty much do as well with any of them. They are all amazing QBs. Put any of these guys on the Dolphins when Marino played and they have his same fate. It is all about the team. Rodgers had the 2nd best D, Brady won three with a top 5 defense. Manning only won when his defense put it together and the same with Brees. Team wins. I think we are truly splitting hairs when talking about them

I agree. But, I'd put rapeman into that conversation.

Curious on another question than. Who's the best ever in your mind? Cause the guys with the most both played on arguably the two best teams ever. Bradshaw and Montana.

i think before its all said and done tom brady will be the best qb up until his time...i mean he's won 3 superbowls has won the league mvp multiple times i believe has passed for over 50 tds in a season...i think he's got at least 1 more championship and maybe 2 left in him...my vote is brady

i think before its all said and done tom brady will be the best qb up until his time...i mean he's won 3 superbowls has won the league mvp multiple times i believe has passed for over 50 tds in a season...i think he's got at least 1 more championship and maybe 2 left in him...my vote is brady

Brady's in the conversation, no doubt. I don't know if he has any more SB's in him. He could well.

But, has any QB on the list had a more impressive post season and/or SB performance than Rodgers? I don't think he got hot either. I think he was just doing what he does.

Back
Top Bottom