An Older Post on Matt Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Older Post on Matt Roth

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
I thought some of us had discussed Matt Roth back in January. Here is a post that was about him back then:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=919458&highlight=Matt+Roth#post919458

I knew that I remembered reading that he was wearing a Miami Dolphins shirt at the Senior Bowl.

There was another post that showed up when I did my search where I asked the question if any of you thought Nick was taking mental notes in the game against Iowa. I then detailed some of the players that impressed me. Two of those players were Matt Roth and George Lewis, who is one of the linebackers Miami signed as a UDFA.

[

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think the last one is in the premium section, it doesn't work for me. I'm guessing Hostile7 doesn't like the Roth pick.

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
On Paper we look like we have a top 3 Defense in the nfl...and i see both roth and crowder contributed alot!

MrClean

The one and only
Reaction score
Thanks for digging that up KB.
Looking back at that thread, I see then I guessed he'd go between 20 and 40.

46 was a total steal. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I wouldn't trade him now straight across for David Pollack and he went 17th. Since they have a lot of similar qualities and been compared to each other from time to time, it will be interesting to see how their respective careers play out.

fint0xicated

My Son, The Future Classic....
Reaction score
JPhinfan86 said:
YES! YES! YES! YES! Did any of you hear my earlier comments? Right after our upset of L.S.U.? It would kick so much @ss to have Roth in a Fins jersey. :pray:

This guys lips must be pretty tired right about now.

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
this guy is gunna be freakin awesome! :evil:

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I cant wait to see him play either. I just wish he could be a starter this year because I would love to have the offensive and defensive rookies of the year.:D

Top Bottom