An Older Post on Matt Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Older Post on Matt Roth

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
I thought some of us had discussed Matt Roth back in January. Here is a post that was about him back then:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=919458&highlight=Matt+Roth#post919458

I knew that I remembered reading that he was wearing a Miami Dolphins shirt at the Senior Bowl.

There was another post that showed up when I did my search where I asked the question if any of you thought Nick was taking mental notes in the game against Iowa. I then detailed some of the players that impressed me. Two of those players were Matt Roth and George Lewis, who is one of the linebackers Miami signed as a UDFA.

[

I think the last one is in the premium section, it doesn't work for me. I'm guessing Hostile7 doesn't like the Roth pick.

On Paper we look like we have a top 3 Defense in the nfl...and i see both roth and crowder contributed alot!

Thanks for digging that up KB.
Looking back at that thread, I see then I guessed he'd go between 20 and 40.

46 was a total steal. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I wouldn't trade him now straight across for David Pollack and he went 17th. Since they have a lot of similar qualities and been compared to each other from time to time, it will be interesting to see how their respective careers play out.

JPhinfan86 said:
YES! YES! YES! YES! Did any of you hear my earlier comments? Right after our upset of L.S.U.? It would kick so much @ss to have Roth in a Fins jersey. :pray:

This guys lips must be pretty tired right about now.

this guy is gunna be freakin awesome! :evil:

I cant wait to see him play either. I just wish he could be a starter this year because I would love to have the offensive and defensive rookies of the year.:D

Back
Top Bottom