And for our 2nd round pick of 2010 ... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And for our 2nd round pick of 2010 ...

Yes, I would draft Pryor. He's a great, great athlete. He would make a great WR.

Watts and Randle El weren't very accurate but I would love Randle El as a slot.

Sarcasm my friend. For example, when the Titans drafted Vince Young & Lendale White in the same yr, I posted elsewhere that the Titans have just picked up a really good TE & someone to do quality control for the team buffet.

Name the last Florida QB that has succeeded in the NFL. NONE. I would like to see a guy slide like Herzilich, Kindle, Weatherspoon, Lindley, Brandon LaFell, Martez Wilson. I think we def go DT or LB/DE in the first round next year. And if we take a QB and it cant be Bradford I think we could go with Jevan Sneed. He has all the tools to be the QB of the future.

And if we take a QB and it cant be Bradford I think we could go with Jevan Sneed. He has all the tools to be the QB of the future.

Parcells & Co just might; Houston Nutt used the Wildhog @ Arkansas w/ McFadden and Felix Jones.

I am almost certain he used a version of it @ Ole Miss last season.

Jevan Snead will be a hot commodity. Some have already listed him as a 1st round pick for next year.

I haven't seen him play enough to give an educated opinion but his 56.3% passing accuracy isn't very impressive.

Plus, I doubt he would be as versatile as Tebow.

Pick up Michael Vick and plug Ronnie and Ricky back there and we could go Flying V all over everyone's *** with White, Brown, Tebow, Vick and Williams a la Emilio Estevez's Mighty Ducks.

Pick up Michael Vick and plug Ronnie and Ricky back there and we could go Flying V all over everyone's *** with White, Brown, Tebow, Vick and Williams a la Emilio Estevez's Mighty Ducks.

I think Fulton Reed and Dean Portman could rush the passer better than our defensive line. So maybe we should. Bash Brothers.

And to think Parcells & co could drafted Max Unger to block for this formation. :D

hint: mascot of where Unger & Dan Fouts played college ball

1st & 10 / Pennington
2nd & 7 / Henne
3rd & 15 / White
4th & 1 / Tebow

hmm, looks good on paper. i vote we draft Tebow. as you can see, we need him.

how many 2nd round QBs do we need to draft? beck, henne, white.. and now you want tebow? we need to look at other positions now that we got our QBs... if he fell later in draft i would consider it but we cant keep drafting QBs.

I think Meier from Kansas in the 3rd or 4th presents a lot more value. Matt Jones with better accuracy and no drug problem.

have to admit that made me laugh

Back
Top Bottom