And for our 2nd round pick of 2010 ... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And for our 2nd round pick of 2010 ...

Yeah, and let's sign Matt Jones and stick him in the backfield too.

You would lose 5 yards on the first play because he would forget where he is and start snorting the chalk lines.

Hahaha im just picturing in Shot gun you have Henne and on his sides you have Tebow and White you could do so many different and crazy options out of this that it would hurt peoples heads.

The idea of a 3 QB wishbone is pretty damn intriguing.

What I like most is the different styles of the 2 running QBs. White = fast, elusive. Tebow = more physical.

I can see alot of cool things you could do with something like that.

As for all the Tebow haters, lol. Cry me a river. I know your upset because (Insert major college that can't win a national championship) has a QB that doesnt get any recognition. But don't say the kid can't (Choose as many as you want: throw, make reads, be a "pure" pocket passer, play in the NFL without injury, run a traditional NFL offense, or play QB in the NFL) because you are tired of the media attention he gets and/or gets the results your (Insert major college usually outside of the SEC) can not.

It's ok to be jealous, really:)

The kid can play. He just needs to work on grooming himself to be a better QB. I still think he is better then any QB that came out of the Draft this year with Stafford, Sanchez, etc.

Tebow is a washed down version of pat white. No thanks.

Of all the idiotic statements I have read on this site this really takes the cake.

Tebow is a much much better prospect than Pat White is. You better believe that if Tim Tebow came out this year and the FO was choosing between Tebow and White, Tim Tebow would be in the Dolphins lockerroom.

He is getting trained by a proven NFL quarterbacks coach, he has absolutely incredible ability to hit open holes, and his strength truly is second to none. There has never been a QB like him. He's not as fast as pat white, yes, but while he is a high 4.6 guy compared to Pat White's mid 4.5 ( and White is more shifty, mind you ) Tebow has a stronger arm, and is leaps and bounds stronger. He will get 4-5 yards every single time with the occasional 15-25 yard sprint where as Pat White will get you 3,8,-9

Of all the idiotic statements I have read on this site this really takes the cake.

Tebow is a much much better prospect than Pat White is. You better believe that if Tim Tebow came out this year and the FO was choosing between Tebow and White, Tim Tebow would be in the Dolphins lockerroom.

He is getting trained by a proven NFL quarterbacks coach, he has absolutely incredible ability to hit open holes, and his strength truly is second to none. There has never been a QB like him. He's not as fast as pat white, yes, but while he is a high 4.6 guy compared to Pat White's mid 4.5 ( and White is more shifty, mind you ) Tebow has a stronger arm, and is leaps and bounds stronger. He will get 4-5 yards every single time with the occasional 15-25 yard sprint where as Pat White will get you 3,8,-9

when the hell is tony sparano going to call a play that gets -9yards??... if tebow is getting 5 yards a carry we can draft him in the first round and not resign ronnie brown i guess? lol, we wont draft him we have how many qb's? well probably pick up a 5th rounder to udfa kid next year to be the 3rd stringer

when the hell is tony sparano going to call a play that gets -9yards??... if tebow is getting 5 yards a carry we can draft him in the first round and not resign ronnie brown i guess? lol, we wont draft him we have how many qb's? well probably pick up a 5th rounder to udfa kid next year to be the 3rd stringer

You understand that last year with the wildcat there were plenty of plays that went -5,-6 yards, right?

When you have a guy who is more of a shifty guy in the backfield, you run the risk/reward of big gain or big loss. Look at a great WR reverse..

You can bet we are all over Tebow. We shall revolutionize the NFL with the all Qb backfield. Then we will have the option to run or pass, no other NFL team has this option lol.

tebow will be a first rounder anyways, and i don't care how many people flame me for that comment. I don't want the guy, especially not with a first day pick

You can bet we are all over Tebow. We shall revolutionize the NFL with the all Qb backfield. Then we will have the option to run or pass, no other NFL team has this option lol.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom