And its Official | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And its Official

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
yankeehillbilly said:
Im not so sure about the "warm body". Based on his play, some people have insinuated that Jerman may actually be dead, but just doesnt realize it yet.
:chuckle:

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I think it's illegal to die standing up.

I read that at work one time.

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
J Tes said:
The "best o-line coach" in the league must see something in him :shakeno: Jerman is awful

I think they do have the best OL coach in the league unfortunately. I saw that man build very good OL's w/ little to no talent w/ the Giants and it was frustrating to watch b/c I hate the Giants even more than I hate any AFC East rivals. I'm not saying he'll make Jerman any good but I do believe he's the best in the business.

sandt38

Bills Rule
Reaction score
nyjunc said:
I think they do have the best OL coach in the league unfortunately. I saw that man build very good OL's w/ little to no talent w/ the Giants and it was frustrating to watch b/c I hate the Giants even more than I hate any AFC East rivals. I'm not saying he'll make Jerman any good but I do believe he's the best in the business.

We do have one of the best O-line coaches in the league... Unfortunately I don't get the signing. I haven't really seen him play enough to have a solid opinion on the guy, but his stat page is less than exciting.

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
I think it's illegal to die standing up.

I read that at work one time.

ILLEGAL? Mr. Dictionary has failed us yet again. :tongue: :D

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Reaction score
Jim McNally is the best OL coach not named Alex Gibbs, but Jerman probably won't even make the Bills.

Top Bottom