And its Official | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And its Official

sandt38 said:
We do have one of the best O-line coaches in the league... Unfortunately I don't get the signing. I haven't really seen him play enough to have a solid opinion on the guy, but his stat page is less than exciting.
Jerman has his suck knob turned up to eleven.

sandt38 said:
We do have one of the best O-line coaches in the league... Unfortunately I don't get the signing. I haven't really seen him play enough to have a solid opinion on the guy, but his stat page is less than exciting.

Dude, don't worry. Jerman is training-camp fodder. No way he makes your roster. Although I'm secretly rooting for it...:wink:

NaboCane said:
Dude, don't worry. Jerman is training-camp fodder. No way he makes your roster. Although I'm secretly rooting for it...:wink:

I am hoping you are right. I see he is used as a gaurd. We have NO need for a gaurd right now... we need a blindside tackle with young JP in the backfield. When I saw we had signed him I was wondering who the hell he was. After investigating it I was wondering what the hell the coaches were thinking. When I saw we signed him I was wondering why we didn't pick up Shelton. I am totally against Shelton (poor work ethic, no offseason regime, late to team meetings, overweight in training camp, coaches doghouse... not good signs), but it fills our tackle need and he is considerably more proven then this guy.

It will only be a matter of hours before Just-a-stooge and Wagon Circler Jerk*r start posting the virtues of Jerman. Fools.

phinsforever said:
It will only be a matter of hours before Just-a-stooge and Wagon Circler Jerk*r start posting the virtues of Jerman. Fools.

Actually, everyone in Bills land are reeling from the signing. I don't believe many people believe it was a good idea, and those that do are simply trying to make themselves believe it was. I doubt they keep up praising it... I feel it was a terrible signing.

Back
Top Bottom