And Still One More Nail In NE's Coffin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Still One More Nail In NE's Coffin

What are you talking about?

Basically NE can sue the guy's pants off if he comes forward and gives any information about the Pats to any outside source. It's why the Government is going to guarantee his protection against any legal ramification imposed by the Pats or anyone else in this matter. I honestly don't believe the guy would claim to have tapes of the Rams walk through if he didn't. Pat fans must be reeling over the constant bad news.

It's amazing how many non-NE fans want to see them crash and burn, it's not like your typical collection of division rival fans, but the majority of the country has a general disdain for anything BB! I would love to see the guy lose everything because it's looking more and more like he didn't earn a damn thing more or less took everything he has. I hope the NFL gets a huge black eye from this mess, they also need to be knocked down a peg IMO, when you destroy evidence and act like it's no big deal, you obviously think you're above the law.....WRONG!

Basically NE can sue the guy's pants off if he comes forward and gives any information about the Pats to any outside source. It's why the Government is going to guarantee his protection against any legal ramification imposed by the Pats or anyone else in this matter. I honestly don't believe the guy would claim to have tapes of the Rams walk through if he didn't. Pat fans must be reeling over the constant bad news.

It's amazing how many non-NE fans want to see them crash and burn, it's not like your typical collection of division rival fans, but the majority of the country has a general disdain for anything BB! I would love to see the guy lose everything because it's looking more and more like he didn't earn a damn thing more or less took everything he has. I hope the NFL gets a huge black eye from this mess, they also need to be knocked down a peg IMO, when you destroy evidence and act like it's no big deal, you obviously think you're above the law.....WRONG!

Amen, brother. At this point, and with yesterday's article, I'd now be surprised if Walsh DOESN'T have the Rams tapes. Pats* fans seem to think so, too, as their excuses seem to have gone from "he doesn't have anything" to ridiculous stuff like "he did it on his own" or "how do we know the Rams didn't give him those tapes to discredit us"--absolutely crazy moronic to make those kinds of arguments if you ask me......

today we find the tapes are not video but audio tapes :up:

today we find the tapes are not video but audio tapes :up:

Keep reaching. Show me a link where it's mentioned that Walsh ONLY has audio tapes. This is clearly a smear campaign. Answer this, just like R. Clemens why did it take so long for a response from the accused?

Keep reaching. Show me a link where it's mentioned that Walsh ONLY has audio tapes. This is clearly a smear campaign. Answer this, just like R. Clemens why did it take so long for a response from the accused?

The accusations that came out a couple of days before the SB were that the PAtriots video taped the rams final practice walk thru. The very next day the Patriots released a statement that said that accusation was false. I don't have a link to satz statement but will look for one but if this is true it would appear the Patriots were truthful.

The accusations that came out a couple of days before the SB were that the PAtriots video taped the rams final practice walk thru. The very next day the Patriots released a statement that said that accusation was false. I don't have a link to satz statement but will look for one but if this is true it would appear the Patriots were truthful.

Why did it take this long for their detailed response in regard to knowing Walsh, what he did and when he did it? If you're completely innocent there's nothing to lose if you give your accounts/story from the very beginning.

Why did it take this long for their detailed response in regard to knowing Walsh, what he did and when he did it? If you're completely innocent there's nothing to lose if you give your accounts/story from the very beginning.

That's easy--because we all know they're about as far from innocent as one can get. They've been taking this time to come up with a strategy to get them through the inevitable--Walsh coming forward and having the actual Rams SB walkthrough tape. What they're trying to do is very simple--spin it that Walsh acted on his own here and does things like this on his own (that's really the whole point of the Pioli "story"). This is about as credible to anyone with an IQ over 70 as, to use a Bills-related analogy, OJ saying he didn't kill Nicole. Fortunately, I don't think this one will have the same "happy ending" that OJ got in his trial, but the best the Pats* can hope for here is an OJ-type life afterward, one full of suspicion and scorn. Personally, I think that once any real pressure is applied here to lower level folks (and it won't come from Kraft's lap dog Goodell, but either his soon to be named replacement (face it, he's gone) or Congress), there will be a huge amount of flipping and we'll really find out all kinds of unsavory things that NE has done over the years that will make the Rams SB taping look like a picnic in the park.....

Well let me think oh I remember because it was two days before the SB game and belichick had something important to attend to.

I read on espn today that Belichick said he couldn't pick Matt Walsh out of a line up.

Its getting quite amusing reading some of these post. We find the so called video of the rams walk thru are really audio tapes and now he's guilty because Belichick didn't drop his SB preparations to give complete accounts of a video dept employee he couldn't pick out of a line up which he didn't even fire.

Well let me think oh I remember because it was two days before the SB game and belichick had something important to attend to.

I read on espn today that Belichick said he couldn't pick Matt Walsh out of a line up.

Its getting quite amusing reading some of these post. We find the so called video of the rams walk thru are really audio tapes and now he's guilty because Belichick didn't drop his SB preparations to give complete accounts of a video dept employee he couldn't pick out of a line up which he didn't even fire.

Amusing? Heard of the saying "laughing to keep from crying?"

Do I have to spell it out for you? When did the SB end? What is today's date?

Who found out that the so called video of the rams walk thru are really audio tapes? Please tell me.

Face the facts, your football world is crashing right before your very eyes. And when this is all said and done, you'll be forced to change your avi because the player's themselves won't be able to give those fraudulent rings away.

sounds like the age old strategy of bad mouthing the other party to discredit them in the eyes of the public. Next the pats will report that Walsh has 43 unpaid parking tickets, or that he forgot to feed his dog one day.

sounds like the age old strategy of bad mouthing the other party to discredit them in the eyes of the public. Next the pats will report that Walsh has 43 unpaid parking tickets, or that he forgot to feed his dog one day.

What they're doing is setting this up so that once the walkthrough tapes inevitably appear, they can argue that Walsh did this on his own or even, perhaps, as some more insane than usual Pats fans actually suggested on their own board, the Rams gave Walsh the tapes to discredit the Pats (talk about paranoid). Of course, both of those arguments make Roger Clemens look like an Eagle Scout by comparison....

Back
Top Bottom