And Still One More Nail In NE's Coffin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Still One More Nail In NE's Coffin

Amusing? Heard of the saying "laughing to keep from crying?"

Do I have to spell it out for you? When did the SB end? What is today's date?

So if this is so time critical where was this guy walsh for the last 5 months? I don't see you question why it took him all this time to come forward?

Who found out that the so called video of the rams walk thru are really audio tapes? Please tell me.

the Pats GM Scott Pioli said he had caught him secretly taping their conversations so it probably been assumed they are audio tapes. in the same instance who said he has any video tapes? The only thing i've heard from him is he has evidence so i guess its probably another assumption. At this point we don't know what he has if anything.

Face the facts, your football world is crashing right before your very eyes. And when this is all said and done, you'll be forced to change your avi because the player's themselves won't be able to give those fraudulent rings away.

Me face facts??? Right now we have nothing from Walsh video or audio. We have many spectular stories from the media that do indeed sell papers all of which have said Walsh wouldn't tell them what he knows or has for evidence. As for the rings I haven't seen any proof that anyone cheated to win them and accusations by the media aren't facts until proven so.

Those are the facts

i love how nflfan is on here constantly defending them kicking and screaming

the thing is, no one cares...no matter how much you stomp your feet the dynasty is tainted forever.

it's awesome.

So if this is so time critical where was this guy walsh for the last 5 months? I don't see you question why it took him all this time to come forward?

Walsh's timing couldn't have been more perfect. The eve of the Taintriots most important game. But I guess that's too obvious for you to see.

Damn, it does have to be spelled out for you:
P-I-O-L-I. It was a rhetorical question. Consider the source.

You see, Specter & Walsh's motives don't matter. The facts are the Cheater got caught and you're fighting a losing battle up against any non-Taintriots fan.

i love how nflfan is on here constantly defending them kicking and screaming

the thing is, no one cares...no matter how much you stomp your feet the dynasty is tainted forever.

it's awesome.

...If you know more than that please share with us..atleast add something useful to the conversation cause it seems there already is an abundance of BS.

Walsh's timing couldn't have been more perfect. The eve of the Taintriots most important game. But I guess that's too obvious for you to see.

Damn, it does have to be spelled out for you:
P-I-O-L-I. It was a rhetorical question. Consider the source.

You see, Specter & Walsh's motives don't matter. The facts are the Cheater got caught and you're fighting a losing battle up against any non-Taintriots fan.

Oh don't worry everytime I read anything from you I consider the source. :boohoo:

Oh don't worry everytime I read anything from you I consider the source. :boohoo:

You're joking right? Every time you post your keyboard knows its existence is meaningless. You're on a Dolphins board wasting our time with B.S.

You're joking right? Every time you post your keyboard knows its existence is meaningless. You're on a Dolphins board wasting our time with B.S.

No I'm serious and you are free to simply skip over my post so as to not waste your time.

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom