And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick...

srdnaty

Practice Squad Punter
Reaction score
And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick... Chris Long (IMO)

Last year when they selected Ginn I think at least 75% of fins fans soiled themselves. Who is a realistic pick that would make you do the same this year?

I'd be shocked if we take Matt Ryan or Glenn Dorsey

I wouldn't soil myself to hear any name called. I have faith in Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells to make the right call. It might not be the call I hoped for, but they know a hell of a lot more about football than I do.

Last year with Cam and Randy, I had no faith in their decision making process, so when they botched drafting Brady Quinn I was furious. They should have been fired as soon as the name Ted Ginn was uttered. Not that I have anything against Ginn, and I'm happy he's a Dolphin, but passing on Quinn was insane.

I would soil myself if Miami picks Matt Ryan or Darren McFadden.

I really do prefer Gholston over Chris Long but I won't necessarily "soil" myself if Chris Long was taken.

I wouldn't soil myself to hear any name called. I have faith in Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells to make the right call. It might not be the call I hoped for, but they know a hell of a lot more about football than I do.

Last year with Cam and Randy, I had no faith in their decision making process, so when they botched drafting Brady Quinn I was furious. They should have been fired as soon as the name Ted Ginn was uttered. Not that I have anything against Ginn, and I'm happy he's a Dolphin, but passing on Quinn was insane.

x2. Ridiculous.

i would be perfectly happy if we chose GLENN DORSY #1, he is so disruptive, our Defense becomes INSTANTLY better with him in the lineup.

I would be Really upset if we draft Daren McFadden or Glenn Dorsey. I wouldnt be to upset if we got Matt ryan, Chris long, or jake long but if we take McFadden or Dorsey i will be pretty upset

If Jake Long doesnt get drafted this draft is doomed to fail. All that I keep hearing is let's draft Matt Ryan or Chris Long. None of these make any sense! Why did we concentrate all on defensive line and linebackers in FA? We have no Oline help so this means Jake long is the obvious choice. If we draft him not only do we get the best of a deep class but we can chose BPA at the #32 pick which means best corner available. Then we are going to draft Chilo Rachele with 2b then third pick a tight end. The last phase of the draft will be either a reciever or all defense, if they think we can survive with Ginn and Wilford. This is how the draft should take place. Please tell me if you think any differently. John Beck will be fine and McCown is servicable. Tell me what you think!!!!!

And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick... Chris Long (IMO)

Last year when they selected Ginn I think at least 75% of fins fans soiled themselves. Who is a realistic pick that would make you do the same this year?

I'd be shocked if we take Matt Ryan or Glenn Dorsey

And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick... Woody Paige, ATH analyst, Woodyville.

Woody ran a 99.4 forty and contributed heavily in holding the clip board department at Woodyville University.

my guess is one of the Longs with the 1st pick....i really don't think or believe we'll go wrong with either one of them.

Lets just get one of the Long's and i will be pretty happy. If Ireland thinks Jake Long can't play LT we should go Chris Long

Why was passing on Quinn insane? What did Quinn do to make him insane to pass up on? I feel that if the Browns didn't trade up, he might have fell to the second round.

shock everybody with BRANDEN ALBERT YAY

Take a long and good look at Ryan to truly see if he's the goods, but at the end go with Big Safe Jake to lock up the left side for the next decade....The Dolphins next Richmond Webb.

Back
Top Bottom