And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Dolphins select with the #1 pick...

I will not be a happy camper if we draft Matt Ryan or Darren McFadden! :shakeno:

Either of these guys would be fine with me:

A. Jake Long :up:
B. Chris Long :up:
C. Vernon Gholston :up:

I will not be a happy camper if we draft Matt Ryan or Darren McFadden! :shakeno:

Either of these guys would be fine with me:

A. Jake Long :up:
B. Chris Long :up:
C. Vernon Gholston :up:

Can't disagree with that, except I would rather have Chris Long or Vernon Gholston over Jake Long just because the depth at OT this year is nice.

Only thing that would really upset me is Matt Ryan with the #1 pick, or if we trade out of the first round entirely without getting an elite player in return.

I really would **** a brick if we draft Mcfadden, Ryan, or Dorsey. Sounds like most people here would want long or a trade.

I'm not gonna be very happy if we take anyone but Chris Long or Vernon Gholston.
Vernon all the way and trade JT for more picks. I'm telling you the pats need LB help and want to make him a LB. I think the same. Vernon is Nasty player!!

A-dubb's Feelings on the Matter

DE-Vernon Gholston in the first round :D

OT-Gosder Cerilus in the 2a. pick :winkwink:

Then and Offensive Gaurd with the 2b. pick;)

Last pick I'm doing, In the third round DE-Quentin Groves:up:

That equals Both line offensive and defensively solid and extra 3-4 line backers that Can Excel at the pass rush and covering receivers. :woot:

Two O-line men that our them so very badly needs.:hi5:

And since Beck is due a second year in miami, everyone see's if he progresses or not then draft Tim Tebow Next year in the draft. Flawless Advice.:) :bdh:

Back
Top Bottom