And With the 11th Pick, the Miami Dolphins Choose.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And With the 11th Pick, the Miami Dolphins Choose....

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
A rUnNiNg BaCk!?!?!?!

So Barkley is already gone, is there a running back that you would be okay with at 11?

Absolutely not.

Why are you asking?

We will pick Minkah Fitzpatrick, Roquan Smith, Tremaine Edmunds, Derwin James or Quenton Nelson at number 11.
Not sure any of them will be there at 11. As such it's a great wish list. Edmunds and Smith are the top 2 there. However if Bakers on board at 11 it's a no brainer. We will finally have our franchise qb.

Mayfield

for those who want Smith.....he's dropping out of the top 15

Ozzy rules!!
The only way I see Smith dropping out of top 15 is if several teams trade up for a qb and several others make a mistake. But I def agree w Mayfield :)

Not sure any of them will be there at 11. As such it's a great wish list. Edmunds and Smith are the top 2 there. However if Bakers on board at 11 it's a no brainer. We will finally have our franchise qb.

Not sold on Mayfield as a franchise QB.

If Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold and Allen all go, as well as Chubb and Saquon, then (at least) one of the players I listed will be there for us.

Not sold on Mayfield as a franchise QB.

If Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold and Allen all go, as well as Chubb and Saquon, then (at least) one of the players I listed will be there for us.
Yes if Baker goes than whoever is left from your list most def should be our pick. I'm thinking...hoping...Baker is there at 11. I've watched every one of his games. I see him as best of class. His height is distracting some teams as well as an off field issue. Whoever lands him will not need another qb for 12+ years.

We won't be picking 11. They're plugging holes in FA/trades because they're going to be losing picks to move up for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom