And with the 25th pick the Miami Dolphins select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And with the 25th pick the Miami Dolphins select...

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
as much as we need a corner or a wide reciever, i think there is a 90% chance we take a linebacker in round 1 such as clay mathews, larry english, everette brown, maybe even lauranitus.

as much as we need a corner or a wide reciever, i think there is a 90% chance we take a linebacker in round 1 such as clay mathews, larry english, everette brown, maybe even lauranitus.

why would you think that, what makes you think the regime likes terrible players?

I think it will be a linebacker, and most likely from USC....I wish it were Rey Maualuga, but I think we will take Clay Matthews and he will have a nice 15 year career. Not the sexy pick, but the safe pick.

Parcells has a hard on for linebackers and has almost no history of taking cornerbacks or wide recievers in round 1. Anyone of the linebackers from USC are going to be stars. id be happy with any of them. I really dont think they will take lauranitus, i just threw him out there, i probally shouldnt have.

ok i dont want to berate derius butler...i think, with proper coaching, he has great skills to be a solid nfl corner...

but only on this finheaven board do i see everyone saying butler is a first round pick...in fact, the miami herald said that 25 would be too early to take any one of smith, butler or alphonso smith...so what gives??? i just dont get it...

do you really believe he will be picked before our 2A???

Larry English
I think BP and comp. take the explosive OLB to help bolster the front 7 on defence.
INSIDE/OUT!

ok i dont want to berate derius butler...i think, with proper coaching, he has great skills to be a solid nfl corner...

but only on this finheaven board do i see everyone saying butler is a first round pick...in fact, the miami herald said that 25 would be too early to take any one of smith, butler or alphonso smith...so what gives??? i just dont get it...

really? interesting. I have heard in places that we will be lucky to even see him at 25. He really impressed some scouts. CB is thin at the top. If a team wants him, they are going to snag him. This draft is so up in the air like never before so I dont know why anyone would put any stock in anything other than Percy Harvin is dropping like a bad habit-pun intended.

Darius Butler.

I have not seen a Corner with as much upside as Butler has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6znwwOBvWI

Not only is he a gifted corner, he also takes snaps on offense and makes plays with the ball.

I think he could be the most productive corner in the draft.

and take a peak at this one too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9sXNCt4roE&feature=related

I think he has all the tools. I dont necessarily think he will be probowler, but a guy you can count on and will eventually turn it on. His character puts an emphasis on him in the end. Something many people overlook but is human nature since we do not spend the money.

His stock is rising. He can not only play corner, he knows what to do with the ball in his hands. He is a playmaker in all facets of the game, he has an incredible vertical jump, can catch, shows proper techniques, and reads not only pass plays but run plays.

If he is there at 25 i would be disappointed if we did not take him.

take the best linebacker with the 25th pick. Ron Brace with the first second round pick and A. Smith with the other second round pick. Third round grab a receiver and I don't care what happens after that.

Back
Top Bottom