And with the 2nd overall pick the Miami Dolphins select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And with the 2nd overall pick the Miami Dolphins select...

You are joking, right? Last time we had the second pick it went to Ronnie Brown instead of Aaron Rodgers... How did that pick turn out?

Look, I understand a team needs an o-line, but I will be pissed if we take any other position in the first round other than a quarterback.

I would do something i ended up regretting if we picked anything other than Qb in the 1st. Especially o line.

But imagine what a healthy peyton could do behind a line like that. Still, bad idea.

Look I want to draft a QB more than I can say, but we need to be prepared for this. since we got those 5 great games I am sure it changed some outlook of the FO.
Regardless of who it was against we played balls to the wall with Matt freaking Moore, so I could see these guys looking to upgrade the OLine instead of getting a QB in the draft.

It's all going to come down to what coach we get, plain and simple. I really believe if we get Gruden, Billick, Fisher or Cowher that Ireland is gone and these are the guys that would be grabbing a fresh new QB to start their reign with their new team.

You upgrade your offensive line in the third and fourth rounds when you're in DIRE need of a QB such as we are. It's far easier to fine fat guys who can block in the third round than it is to find your franchise QB in the third round.

I know we need to protect our QB but damn....some of you guys are cleaning the kitchen and then cooking for 10.

You upgrade your offensive line in the third and fourth rounds when you're in DIRE need of a QB such as we are. It's far easier to fine fat guys who can block in the third round than it is to find your franchise QB in the third round.

I know we need to protect our QB but damn....some of you guys are cleaning the kitchen and then cooking for 10.

I think Mr. Gabbert would disagree with this.
I think Mr. Abraham would agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom