And with the 2nd overall pick the Miami Dolphins select... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And with the 2nd overall pick the Miami Dolphins select...

No mention of the Dolphins at all in that article. If we are picking that high, I seriously doubt he would be the pick. I'm not saying that he is not worth a spot that high but we just don't need him. We already have Long who is making a fortune to play LT. There is no way we tie up that much money in one position. We also wouldn't take a guy like that and pay that kind of money to play RT either.

If we draft another Mother F***ing lineman in the first round, I will blow a friggin' blood vessel! They can pick linemen until their hearts are content forevermore once they pick our franchise QB and it better be Luck, Barkley or RGIII. There is no reason that we should walk away from this draft without one of these three as our future at QB.

So...suggesting that we not only draft a lineman in the first round, but actually trade up to the #2 for a right tackle.

imout-1.gif

listen.

if it's our pick and we pass on Matt Barkley, i'm done with the dolphins until Ross/Peterson are gone.

We won't have the 2nd overall pick so this thread is pointless. If we were to trade up for the 2nd pick it better be to grab a QB.

I really think the Vikes will have the 2nd or 3rd pick and will be targeting Kalil. They are really weak at LT after the release of McKinney this last year and Ponder has been running for his life because of it. Sure they need help at CB as they haven't had an interception in something like 12 consecutive games but I just think protecting Ponder will be their highest priority come draft time if they haven't addressed LT through FA.

If anything it would make them an ideal candidate for us to trade with if we have a top 5 pick to ensure that we get Barkley. The only thing is we would have to worry about Cleveland or Washington trading up as well.

I also see the Rams drafting Blackmon at either 2 or 3 to help Bradford.

My top 5 mock draft right now looks like this. With the 2/3 picks and the 4/5 picks being able to be switched pretty easily.

1. Luck
2/3. Barkely (either Fins, Washington or Cleveland trade up w/ Minny, the team with the highest draft choice will probably have the best shot as they dont want Kalil to get away)
3/2. Blackmon (Rams need WR help for Bradford)
4/5. Kalil (Vikes are desperate to protect Ponder and AP)
5/4. RG III (team who misses out on Barkley)

Don´t count out offers for #1 overall...seen strager things happen, plus, Colts have a tough desition to make

Back
Top Bottom