Andre Woodson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Woodson

i happen to love woodson...the only problem is i know that the phins r not going to draft him..oh well

The only two quarterbacks I'm remotely interested in in this draft are Brian Brohm and Joe Flacco.

Woodson is a giant statue. When the pocket collapses and pressure exists from literally anywhere, he folds like a lawn chair. He's got a big arm and a unique quick release, but if you thought Daunte Culpepper took a lot of sacks, you haven't seen Andre Woodson play before.

I wouldn't mind Woodson if he made it to 32. But, I can only hope that Brohm would make it there instead.

Flacco would be a good choice as well.

i happen to love woodson...the only problem is i know that the phins r not going to draft him..oh well

would you really be surprised? i dont know if some quiet little mormon kid is gonna mesh well with parcells unless he really shows him something. i would like to see beck get a decent shot - not a landmine on a 1-15 team.

would you really be surprised? i dont know if some quiet little mormon kid is gonna mesh well with parcells unless he really shows him something. i would like to see beck get a decent shot - not a landmine on a 1-15 team.
i would probly let Woodson and Beck battle for the Starting job

ofcourse woodson would win..dont the better qbs always win when they have competions head to head...only thing beck could beat him at is fumbling the snap:lol:

ofcourse woodson would win..dont the better qbs always win when they have competions head to head...only thing beck could beat him at is fumbling the snap:lol:
i think beck would be a pretty good back up for us

beck deserves a better shot than what he hed to work with this year. yeah, he was bad. but even marino wouldve svcked on this team.

Woodson is a giant statue. When the pocket collapses and pressure exists from literally anywhere, he folds like a lawn chair. He's got a big arm and a unique quick release, but if you thought Daunte Culpepper took a lot of sacks, you haven't seen Andre Woodson play before.
I watched almost every game Woodson has played last two years...I dont get your drift? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom