Andrew Luck & Brandon Marshall wouldn't get along anyway. Serious personality clash.. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck & Brandon Marshall wouldn't get along anyway. Serious personality clash..

Is this the same site where I saw thread after thread about not bashing Henne because he is our starting QB? Because he IS an acutal player on our team THIS season. And Henne is average at best. I'm not sure I understand why its okay to trade and trash all of our current players, some of which are actually good players, to possibly draft a guy we may have no shot at next year. Suddenly everyone sucks. I'd love to get luck but not at the expense of the entire team. As Dolphins fans we should understand the value of having a complete team. We've had a great QB with no running game, a great offense and no defense, a great defense and no offense. We even had a great defense and rb with Wanny and Ricky but no WRs or an average QB.

Andrew Luck = humble, stable, team-oriented professional.

Brandon Marshall = emotionally unstable diva-receiver.

I think it would be a serious culture clash.

Then goodbye Brandon Marshall, problem solved

We are 0-5 and Marshall has been quiet. That is impressive to me. Even if he does lose it, it's understandable we are 0-5!
Right, but "quiet" physically, too.

In other words, with Brandon Marshall, you may have a very talented player physically who's also a problem, or a player who when he reins himself in from being a problem loses something physically because of it, because the difference in the mentality he's playing with takes something away from his game.

He may not be able to give you the best of both worlds.

Again, all that pales in comparison to Borderline Personality Disorder in my opinion.

Take a group of 30 people with Borderline Personality Disorder who are all the same with regard to the variables you've mentioned (UCF, basketball, etc.), and they will be VASTLY different from another group of 30 people with normal personalities but who are also all the same as the first group with regard to the variables you mentioned (UCF, basketball, etc.).

The main way the latter group would be different is that they would be flexible enough personality-wise to be willing and able to rein themselves in for the good of their team. They wouldn't rigidly exhibit their personality flaws regardless of the situation, as Marshall does, which is the sine qua non of a personality disorder.

Exactly. I think most posters here dont fully understand how major of an issue the BPD diagnosis was. I think people just assumed he could treat it or take some medicine or something and be fine. Not the case at all. BPD is basically who Marshall is and always will be. Its a serious issue. IMO it probably doesnt even matter whether we are winning or losing, have a leader or dont. Either way, he's still the same mentally flawed guy. He can't help it...It's very literally in his DNA.

He looks determined, but that doesn't translate to the ability to hang on to the ball when he needs to.

There's something going on with him mentally when it comes to catching balls in the end zone.

So this must explain why Hartline, Clay, Fasano miss them too. I understand now, it's the bpd. Wow, all the bpd going around on this team.

Carpenter's missed fgs also result of bpd.

Columbo's pass blocking flaws? definetly must be bpd.

Let's not get started on Nolan's or Dabol's bpd.

And then there is Sparano's...(sigh)

They are all so flawed mentally!!!

I'm really convinced by this side of the argument. Nice work

So this must explain why Hartline, Clay, Fasano miss them too. I understand now, it's the bpd. Wow, all the bpd going around on this team.

Carpenter's missed fg also result of bpd.

Columbo's pass blocking flaws? definetly must be bpd.

They are so flawed mentally.
I think post #93 covers that.

I think post #93 covers that.

not really.

but if it is possible by some, the word "cumulative" is a good word to consider.

still all very eugenics...blah

Is amazing how Buzz
Aldrin managed to land on the moon despite bpd. It's crazy...what a solo act as well. He shouldn't have been with NASA at all. He most likely wouldn't have had the mental stability to catch a little football and probably wasn't the consummate teammate.

loony toons

Andrew Luck sure seems like a premadonna lately with all these comments dude should just shut up and see how the draft plays for him already rumors out there of him not wanting to play for teams.

Andrew Luck sure seems like a premadonna lately with all these comments dude should just shut up and see how the draft plays for him already rumors out there of him not wanting to play for teams.

Dude hasn't even opened his mouth.

:idk:

not really.

but if it is possible by some, the word "cumulative" is a good word to consider.

still all very eugenics...blah

Is amazing how Buzz
Aldrin managed to land on the moon despite bpd. It's crazy...what a solo act as well. He shouldn't have been with NASA at all. He most likely wouldn't have had the mental stability to catch a little football and probably wasn't the consummate teammate.

loony toons
Straw man.

I can agree with most of that. So what I'm saying is..

1) Fin fans need to chill out with the "Suck 4 Luck" crap. It's self-destructive. Think about how Andrew Luck thinks & talks. For fans to promote "sucking" is an insult to all the Miami Dolphins players & coaches. Focus on winning, and encourage winning.

2) If we happen to go 0-16, and have the #1 draft pick, and Andrew Luck is willing to play here, then yes, let's draft him, and consider trading Brandon Marshall. But let's not talk about this until the season is over.

Um... didnt u start the thread?

Back
Top Bottom