Andrew Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck

Dthrill_08

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is it just me or is he becoming a choke artist? I'll say it right now, if it were tannehill he would had a better game that's for sure. Luck might not get over the playoff bump. Thumbs down I don't care :hclap:

Update!
Last year luck threw for 4 int Against the chiefs which should of lost. The next game 4 more int against the pats. This year 2 int against Denver, 2 int and a real ****ty game against pats. I am starting to think Luck is the opposite qb in playoffs. The Joe Flacco but in int lol. I'd take a Joe flacco playoff performance over luck tbh.
Go seahawks . I wanted the packers to win it all :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take a playoff appearance every year, and an AFC championship appearance. Luck has taken that garbage Colts team as far as it could go every year thus far.

If he's a choke artist, then I don't even know what you'd call Tannehill at this point lol.

Saw this coming, lol...

People really think QBs all operate in a vacuum...

Luck is the only reason that that team got as far as it did. The only thing worth spit on the team is TY Hilton and Vontae, everything else is garbage. They have a 3rd string RB starting for crying out loud.

Put Luck on the Seahawks and the outcome wouldn't have been in question for almost 4 quarters.

I like both Wilson and Luck, but Luck is the superior QB on a sorry team. Wilson is supported by an all time great team.

Tannehill is in a similar situation to Luck. The talent around then just isn't that good. Its just that Luck is better than Tannehill and is playing in a weak division it elevates them a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah tannehill had a great game in new england his last visit....man if tannehill even has a dream that hes better than luck he better wake up and apologize immediately! calling luck a choke artist is like saying philbin is a genius head coach. you do realize luck has taken a pretty everage at best team to the afc championship right? how did tannehill do last season when all we needed was one win against two garbage teams to make the playoffs???

it was like Marino not being able to get past the Bills & them choking in the SB. I absolutely am confident if he had been in 4 SB's he has at least 1 win. He would not have choked like kelly

Is it just me or is he becoming a choke artist? I'll say it right now, if it were tannehill he would had a better game that's for sure. Luck might not get over the playoff bump. Thumbs down I don't care :hclap:

Go seahawks . I wanted the packers to win it all :(.

It's impossible to say Tannehill would've played better b/c he's never even made the postseason. I'm a big fan of his but let's not get ridiculous.

Saw this coming, lol...

People really think QBs all operate in a vacuum...

Luck is the only reason that that team got as far as it did. The only thing worth spit on the team is TY Hilton and Vontae, everything else is garbage. They have a 3rd string RB starting for crying out loud.

Put Luck on the Seahawks and the outcome wouldn't have been in question for almost 4 quarters.

I like both Wilson and Luck, but Luck is the superior QB on a sorry team. Wilson is supported by an all time great team.

Tannehill is in a similar situation to Luck. The talent around then just isn't that good. Its just that Luck is better than Tannehill and is playing in a weak division it elevates them a bit.

Lucky had 4,761 yds passing this year, I don't think it's fair to say everyone outside of Hilton and Vontae Davis is garbage. Reggie Wayne is a HOF player, Coby Fleener isn't awful, Ahmad Bradshaw had a 4.7 ypc before getting hurt, and Donte Moncrief/Hakeem Nicks had decent seasons even with their <40 catches.

Lucky had 4,761 yds passing this year, I don't think it's fair to say everyone outside of Hilton and Vontae Davis is garbage. Reggie Wayne is a HOF player, Coby Fleener isn't awful, Ahmad Bradshaw had a 4.7 ypc before getting hurt, and Donte Moncrief/Hakeem Nicks had decent seasons even with their <40 catches.

Wayne is on his last legs. Fleener is average, certainly not a stud TE. Bradshaw has been hurt all year, like I said they were on their 3rd string RB starting for them for a good chunk of the season. Moncrief and Nicks wouldn't see the field on a lot of playoff teams. Luck props that offense up

:troll:

Not the best work I've seen, but I'll give you a B- for effort as this appears to be your first time, and like most first timers you were brief, awkward, unsatisfying and somewhat embarrassing.

:troll:

Luck is a phenom. He will be the highest paid player in the league soon enough. Book it. He has a comparable team to the Dolphins in some sense and he elevates the players around him. But what these 2 championship games showed is that having a talent loaded team with coaching players can rally around is essential to being a top team. Seattle's current core of players is physical, they buy into the system, they believe in each other, they believe in the coaching, they trust that the organization is doing everything to make sure they are winners. Luck has a team that is full of holes. The coaching is above average. He has every intangible you can want, but great teams know how to shut him down because they know he only has so much to work with.

The Patriots and the Seahawks on the other hand are just beasts. They go into every play believing they are going to get what they want. You see a coach that doesn't even second guess going for it on 4th down every single time. You see teams that are not content with FG's after good drives. They will fail miserably and not take points than just settle for some points. It's incredible to watch. Sadly, I have very low expectations with the current core of the Dolphins. I believe Tannehill has what it takes and he needs help from somewhere. When Wilson can play the absolute worst game of his career and the whole team puts their entire faith in him that they will find a way to win, it's just beautiful.

We would hear stories from ****ing Miko that the team was split on the QB. The only guy that would show up, take a beating on every down, and keep getting back up. The most pathetic mindset I've ever seen on a team. The Pats put pieces around Brady that compliment what they need and they have THE best redzone threat maybe ever in Gronk. What we witnessed is two organizations going all out to give the fans and the players on the team a reason to fight for their spot amongst the NFL's elite. The Dolphins organization brings in favoritist employees because of close personal connections like Tannenbaum so that we can have a team that rivals the dysfunction of the Jets. ****ing sickening. The Dolphins scrap great players because of personality qualms (Davis, Dansby, Marshall, Bush, Odrick soon enough) and don't replace them adequately. The Pats get rid of players for business decisions and they find players with a slew of personality issues and they all buy into a system. If anyone wants to talk trash about how the Pats are cheap, they can go ahead and argue all they want. When a team finds every single angle and fights for every inch both within the letter of the NFL law and on the field, that's when you have a team that that goes for broke to make sure they are winners.

In the past couple of years the Pats and Seahawks have shown what it is to transcend the traditional conventions of the NFL. Seattle has a historically good defense when historically good offenses are commonplace, and the Pats will win how ever they choose to win.

It's so tough to be a Dolfan because the only thing we know how to transcend is the ability to be amazingly mediocre year in and year out.

Back
Top Bottom