Andrew Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck

More appropriate question - how did that team make it this far? You don't get 45 points scored on your team because the qb choked.

This thread is like a hallway with two doors at the end of it. One door is labeled "free sex" and the other one says "in this room a large man will force you to eat dog poop."

You'd imagine no one would go into the second door -- even accidentally -- but actually you know someone will.

Congrats to the OP. He ate dog poop.

Is it just me or is he becoming a choke artist? I'll say it right now, if it were tannehill he would had a better game that's for sure. Luck might not get over the playoff bump. Thumbs down I don't care :hclap:

Seriously you do realize Luck has been in the league for 3 years right?

Rookie season he take the WORST team in the league and gets them into the playoffs. Loses on Wildcard Weekend @ Baltimore. No shame in that

Second season he makes the playoffs again, wins the division . . . and helps lead his team to one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history for his first playoff win on wildcard weekend. Loses @ New England weekend in the divisional round.

Third season, he wins the division again and wins TWO playoff games before losing in the AFC championship game @ New England.

I can't understand how on earth does this qualify him as being a "choke artist"? You do realize that is what's called an "upward" trend. It took Peyton Manning like 9 years before reaching a Super Bowl and he had terrors on defense and HOF WR's in their prime.

You wanna know choke artist qualifications are? When you have the playoffs in your right hand with 2 games to go, needing only 1 win to get in and 2 division opponents left and you can only muster up 7 points in 2 ****ing games and you miss the playoffs because of the ineptitude on offense. Those are qualifications of a choke artist . . . but we aren't going to mention any names.

I sat down and gave this thread more thought and :bobdole:

Nick and Wayne are both below average at this stage..neither can get any separation. OL is mediocre, no running backs. Average D who lost there best player to injury before the season

I like Luck but I am not sad for Colts fans. My only hope at this point is that Luck decides he wants out of that franchise and those piece of **** fans get what they deserve.

Last year luck threw for 4 int Against the chiefs which should of lost. The next game 4 more int against the pats. This year 2 int against Denver, 2 int and a real ****ty game against pats. I am starting to think Luck is the opposite qb in playoffs. The Joe Flacco but in int lol. I'd take a Joe flacco playoff performance over luck tbh.

Saw this coming, lol...

People really think QBs all operate in a vacuum...

Luck is the only reason that that team got as far as it did. The only thing worth spit on the team is TY Hilton and Vontae, everything else is garbage. They have a 3rd string RB starting for crying out loud.

Put Luck on the Seahawks and the outcome wouldn't have been in question for almost 4 quarters.

I like both Wilson and Luck, but Luck is the superior QB on a sorry team. Wilson is supported by an all time great team.

Tannehill is in a similar situation to Luck. The talent around then just isn't that good. Its just that Luck is better than Tannehill and is playing in a weak division it elevates them a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got to be kidding me. :lol:

This thread is like a hallway with two doors at the end of it. One door is labeled "free sex" and the other one says "in this room a large man will force you to eat dog poop."

You'd imagine no one would go into the second door -- even accidentally -- but actually you know someone will.

Congrats to the OP. He ate dog poop.

:lol:

Two quarterbacks threw four interceptions yesterday. One of them won because he has an elite defense and a team that could rally and carry him through it. The other one doesn't.

All QBs have those games.

Two quarterbacks threw four interceptions yesterday. One of them won because he has an elite defense and a team that could rally and carry him through it. The other one doesn't.

All QBs have those games.

No, 2 teams scored 1 offensive TD and lost becuase their defenses eventually collapsed.

I've told you the win percentange is less than 20% when you only score 1 TD. And now it is 0-5 in playoffs.

No, 2 teams scored 1 offensive TD and lost becuase their defenses eventually collapsed.

I've told you the win percentange is less than 20% when you only score 1 TD. And now it is 0-5 in playoffs.

You can keep following me around like a lost puppy, but it's not going to change the absurdity of what you said. :brewskis:

Wayne is on his last legs. Fleener is average, certainly not a stud TE. Bradshaw has been hurt all year, like I said they were on their 3rd string RB starting for them for a good chunk of the season. Moncrief and Nicks wouldn't see the field on a lot of playoff teams. Luck props that offense up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne is indeed about to call it a career. He still led the team. I never said Fleener was a stud. Who is Seattle's stud TE?

Would any of Seattle's WRs be on any other playoff teams?

Back
Top Bottom