Andrew Luck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck

No, 2 teams scored 1 offensive TD and lost becuase their defenses eventually collapsed.

I've told you the win percentange is less than 20% when you only score 1 TD. And now it is 0-5 in playoffs.

Congratulations, now tell me what the win percentage of a team is when their QB throws 4 interceptions in a game and what the playoff record is in the same scenario.

Last year luck threw for 4 int Against the chiefs which should of lost. The next game 4 more int against the pats. This year 2 int against Denver, 2 int and a real ****ty game against pats. I am starting to think Luck is the opposite qb in playoffs. The Joe Flacco but in int lol. I'd take a Joe flacco playoff performance over luck tbh.

And I'm sure Andrew Luck would take Flacco's supporting cast. As solid as Flacco is, put him on that Indy team and it's a 7-9 team, and only because of Flacco's ability, otherwise it's sub-6 wins.

Not sure where people think that Qb's should have all the blame in a loss. It was a team loss

So the comeback against KC last year was a team win as well - see how it works?

The comeback against KC was just pure Luck.... Pun intended lol. Alex Smith played a hell of a game. That comeback was a collapse of Defense. It has been a while a QB throws 4 INT in a playoff and wins. I bet Luck might have the most INT in his 3 playoff years.

The comeback against KC was just pure Luck.... Pun intended lol. Alex Smith played a hell of a game. That comeback was a collapse of Defense. It has been a while a QB throws 4 INT in a playoff and wins. I bet Luck might have the most INT in his 3 playoff years.

Damn I wish he had that kind of Luck . . . pun intended.

Damn I wish he had that kind of Luck . . . pun intended.

I see what you did there lol. So you want that kind of Luck for a QB to throw 4 INT , then the next week another 4 int? Followed up with a 45-7 destruction next years playoff?

I see what you did there lol. So you want that kind of Luck for a QB to throw 4 INT , then the next week another 4 int? Followed up with a 45-7 destruction next years playoff?

I assume that a smart football mind like yourself can understand why a guy like Andrew Luck throws so many interceptions, correct?

I assume that a smart football mind like yourself can understand why a guy like Andrew Luck throws so many interceptions, correct?

Unfortunately, that might require actually watching the game, rather than just checking the latest box score.

Back
Top Bottom