Annual Draft Party 2007 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Draft Party 2007

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Well everyone - it's getting closer to that time again. Our annual draft party at the home of the Dolphins in the Northeast - the Route 10 West Sportz Bar and Bistro.

This year it's on Saturday, April 28th and there will be a special treat because Mike is going to the special minicamp being held on the 12th and 13th. He'll have pocket schedules and other goodies from camp. This party gets bigger and better every year, we will be having a BBQ - free dogs, burgers, potato salad, etc, plus prizes, giveaways, etc. You must come in your fin gear!

Stay tuned for further details. I will keep everyone posted. You can't miss the great times we have at the sportz bar. All the Dolphin games on the big screen, tons of Dolphin fans, always giveaways and parties throughout the season and the manager, Miami Mike (Professor Fin) - a truly great motivator.

If you have any questions, as always, you're welcome to give Mike a call at 973-887-1300.

Bump - just about three weeks till the party.

I wish it was a sunday, I have school sat AM and coach in the afternoon!:boohoo:

I'm around and it would be fun to attend, but how do I get there from NYC?

(that is if I am even invited ;) )

I'm around and it would be fun to attend, but how do I get there from NYC?

(that is if I am even invited ;) )

You kidding? EVERYONE from this forum is invited! Where in NYC are you located?

I'm not going to ask for your address, but the best directions you can get are from randmcnally.com. The address of the Ramada is 130 Route 10 West. If you drink and don't want to drive back home the Saturday night, Mike will give you a great rate for a room. The sportz bar is located inside the Ramada Inn and Conference Center in East Hanover. They have a nice breakfast in the morning as well. You'll have a great time.

I'm not going to ask for your address, but the best directions you can get are from randmcnally.com. The address of the Ramada is 130 Route 10 West. If you drink and don't want to drive back home the Saturday night, Mike will give you a great rate for a room. The sportz bar is located inside the Ramada Inn and Conference Center in East Hanover. They have a nice breakfast in the morning as well. You'll have a great time.

my problem is I have no car... is there anyway to make it through public transport?

Back
Top Bottom