Another Boston thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Boston thread

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphins | No Deal for Boston - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:29:51 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins General Manager Rick Spielman met with reporters in South Florida Tuesday, March 9, to refute reports that the Dolphins are looking to acquire San Diego Chargers WR David Boston. "He is a player currently under contract, so there is nothing to discuss about David Boston. I have not had any conversations with anyone about David Boston thus far," Spielman said. In reference to a report in the San Diego Union-Tribune that stated "Miami would surrender a third-round draft choice for Boston," Spielman said, "That is all bull. There is nothing else to say about it."

old news-silly bills fan, leave the dolphin news to the real fans

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Dolphins | No Deal for Boston - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:29:51 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins General Manager Rick Spielman met with reporters in South Florida Tuesday, March 9, to refute reports that the Dolphins are looking to acquire San Diego Chargers WR David Boston. "He is a player currently under contract, so there is nothing to discuss about David Boston. I have not had any conversations with anyone about David Boston thus far," Spielman said. In reference to a report in the San Diego Union-Tribune that stated "Miami would surrender a third-round draft choice for Boston," Spielman said, "That is all bull. There is nothing else to say about it."
'
Why are you posting an outdated KFFL report???? That was yesterday.

that same exact thread was already started and we decided that Rick is just trying to throw everyone off.

Shoot the postman who keeps delivering us junk mail over and over again. I just post 1. :D

Shoot the postman who keeps delivering us junk mail over and over again. I just post 1. :D

Ok.

Your forgiven, but don't do it again.

Or, at least take a look at the other threads.

Old news, posted yesterday... They can't talk about it cause he's still under contract. It's funny how you bills fans jump on any bad news that comes out:lol:

If you ask me, that is a sign of PDS "paranoid double sweepage":lol:

haha, it's all good, we shoot our own fans who do this, but you get it worse since youre a buffalo fan. As for background on the kffl report... that was announced yesterday, but today more reports came out confirming bostons agent did in fact call miami and spielman said he would return the call.. Also local SD radio stations have said miami/SD have been talking since earlier this week and are close to finalizing a deal. Both teams aren't allowed to go into details and must refute most talk since the player in question is under contract.

thats where we stand, anxiously awaiting breaking news

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
Old news, posted yesterday... They can't talk about it cause he's still under contract.

If you ask me, that is a sign of PDS "paranoid double sweepage":lol:
Oh quit your whining already. I said sorry didn't I?
It's funny how you bills fans jump on any bad news that comes out:lol:
Did I start any threads regarding Woody signing soemwhere esle or Tait? Thought so....

Oh quit your whining already. I said sorry didn't I? Did I start any threads regarding Woody signing soemwhere esle or Tait? Thought so....

There it is again sports fans... (in an aussie voice) Look at um.. he's a big one. These are very common in this neck of the woods. One thing that has also started to effect these species like wild fire, PDS "paranoid double sweepage." Oh No! It's too late, the only thing that can save him now is... Oh wait, nothing can save him. :lol:

Well Propain, you do have a point..those symptoms can be contagious...just last year we caught a mild case of DDS(DolphinDecember Syndrome), luckily we only had it last year...you poor guys have had it forever. Let us not forget DRS either(Dolphin Receiver syndrome): 1. The inability of a Miami receiver to eclipse the 1000 yard plateau in a year. 2. The inability of a Miami receiver to catch a pass that hits him in the hands or numbers.

Back
Top Bottom