Another Boston thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Boston thread

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Well Propain, you do have a point..those symptoms can be contagious...just last year we caught a mild case of DDS(DolphinDecember Syndrome), luckily we only had it last year...you poor guys have had it forever. Let us not forget DRS either(Dolphin Receiver syndrome): 1. The inability of a Miami receiver to eclipse the 1000 yard plateau in a year. 2. The inability of a Miami receiver to catch a pass that hits him in the hands or numbers.

With the addition of RW, we were able to relieve ourselves of the terrible DBS (Dolphin Back Syndrome) that had plagued our team for years.

DBS - 1. The inability of a running back (full or half) to rush for over 1000 yards. 2. The inability of a team to control the clock by running the ball down their opponents throat.

Originally posted by BigFinFan

With the addition of RW, we were able to relieve ourselves of the terrible DBS (Dolphin Back Syndrome) that had plagued our team for years.

DBS - 1. The inability of a running back (full or half) to rush for over 1000 yards. 2. The inability of a team to control the clock by running the ball down their opponents throat.
This thread could last forever:lol:

ESPN Insider is reporting that the San Diego Chargers are in serious trade talks with the Indianapolis concerning David Boston. A Colts source close to the situation on the condition of anonimity has reported that compensation being discussed is a 3rd round pick but could be as high as a 2nd round pick and that a deal could be completed as early as this afternoon.

Is this old news too?

Kinda hard to believe Indy taking on Boston with all the cuts they're going to have to make for Peyton's new contract. Could happen though. Maybe they figure to release Marvin Harrison and pick up Boston.

yea if they get boston than either reggie wayne or marvin harrison would become available, they cant afford all this

They don't need D-Bo.

They already have McKnight.

PLUS that damned indoor turf would be hell on his knees.

I think they plan on making their O play D as well. I

f I were Boston , I'd rather have Manning throwing me the ball than Fielder or Felly.

It's up to Spielman to take Boston away from Indy now....

I don't think Boston's cap number this year is THAT high. Someone posted it yesterday and seems like it's something like 3.6 to 3.9; it's the following 5 or 6 that get pretty bad.

They don't need D-Bo.

They already have McKnight.

PLUS that damned indoor turf would be hell on his knees.

The colts got McKnight? When did that happen, or am I missing something?

Originally posted by PrOpAiN

it's aight...:grump: hehe
Don't worry. ESPN reported that the bills were close to signing Woody when in fact we never contacted him. There's hope for you guys.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
ESPN Insider is reporting that the San Diego Chargers are in serious trade talks with the Indianapolis concerning David Boston. A Colts source close to the situation on the condition of anonimity has reported that compensation being discussed is a 3rd round pick but could be as high as a 2nd round pick and that a deal could be completed as early as this afternoon.

Is this old news too?

Funny thing is that NO ONE has mentioned his name on the Chargers or Colts Board.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Propaganda!

Funny thing is that NO ONE has mentioned his name on the Chargers or Colts Board.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Propaganda!
Maybe!

Back
Top Bottom