Another Boston thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Boston thread

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
ESPN Insider is reporting that the San Diego Chargers are in serious trade talks with the Indianapolis concerning David Boston. A Colts source close to the situation on the condition of anonimity has reported that compensation being discussed is a 3rd round pick but could be as high as a 2nd round pick and that a deal could be completed as early as this afternoon.

Is this old news too?

I was on ESPN INSIDER nothing is on there about the colts and boston .. they would be really really really stupid to get boston.. i guess that if goes in then we could make a play for Reggie Wayne .. no nearly as good, but he is pretty good

I would imagine it would be Harrison they'd cut, rather than Wayne. Wayne's cap number most likely is far below Harrison's and Boston can be their #1 receiver.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
ESPN Insider is reporting that the San Diego Chargers are in serious trade talks with the Indianapolis concerning David Boston. A Colts source close to the situation on the condition of anonimity has reported that compensation being discussed is a 3rd round pick but could be as high as a 2nd round pick and that a deal could be completed as early as this afternoon.

Is this old news too?

I forsee a suspension coming about for FALSE information!!!! (jk)
I checked ESPN INSIDER, there is NOTHING about Boston to Indi, only the rumor of Boston to Miami is discussed.

Don't let a Jill's fan try to stop this bandwagon!!!!
IT'S A FLAT OUT LIE!!!!!!!!

ROLL ON BOSTON BANDWAGON, ROLL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PATSSUCK
I was on ESPN INSIDER nothing is on there about the colts and boston ..

clear.gif

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Pwned? interesting, let me break out my fin heaven decoder ring

They are available in the FinHeaven Store!

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Pwned? interesting, let me break out my fin heaven decoder ring

:lol: Just think of it as "Owned" and you'll be just fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom