Another Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Brady Quinn

:sidelol: awesome. those were some smart decisions he made there!:sidelol:

thing is, the coach says that they ran the exact same formations and plays at brady in NE. hope he isnt a product of the sytem in college. hopefully he can translate taht into the dolphins :) or NFL so to be.

hope he isnt a product of the sytem in college

well, if we draft him, i hope not either. but right now thats exactly what he is.

Since you're in love with the videos...

[youtube]2uvaqh--2Kc[/youtube]

[youtube]LJgmeEH1lrE[/youtube]

[youtube]y_2Q_yAjYPE[/youtube]

hey tortore, thanks for the jeff smardzjia highlight videos:wink: thats what those were though.

I dont know if its already posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M9fIincgM
Perhaps this, I still think if that Brady Quinn is in 9 we should get it.
Go Fins.
:dolphins:

:sidelol: I've seen the clips many times but never with the tunes.
Look, I think Quinn is a good prospect but many are comparing the guy to Brady. A lot of the so called experts are basing their evaluations strictly on the guy's stats- which are out of this world- and appear to have failed in actually watching game tape. Even his defenders cannot argue with the fact that Quinn has failed against top notch competiton. And at times, he has failed miserably.
I believe that Quinn will follow in the very long line of much balleyhooed QBs that didn't come close to meeting expectations.

Look, I think Quinn is a good prospect but many are comparing the guy to Brady. A lot of the so called experts are basing their evaluations strictly on the guy's stats- which are out of this world- and appear to have failed in actually watching game tape. Even his defenders cannot argue with the fact that Quinn has failed against top notch competiton. And at times, he has failed miserably.
I believe that Quinn will follow in the very long line of much balleyhooed QBs that didn't come close to meeting expectations.

well put.

Nice tape, the first int was a drop throw Carlsons hands and the second Quinn was hit as he threw. You could make a tape like that for every player on every team at every level, what is that supposed to prove exactly?

:sidelol: I've seen the clips many times but never with the tunes.

He didnt fail last year against USC. For some reason people place all the blame on him for losing to some of the best teams in college football (Michigan, USC, LSU). He had no defense, an alright running game at times and a mediocre offensive line. It's hard to beat more talented teams under those circumstances. He played horribly against Michigan, everyone has bad games. Even the tape shows not all the ints were his fault and once they jumped to an early lead the game got away from him. Sorry if one really bad game vs Michigan doesnt over shadow 4 years at ND. Dolphin fans cant give Marino a pass for not winning the big game then give Quinn this much crap for it.

The problem isnt Quinn supporters not watching him play, the problem is Quinn haters only watching 1 or 2 games and calling him a bust off that. I guarantee the Quinn supporters have watched far more of this guy then most of the haters (maybe not all, but most)

I dont know if its already posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M9fIincgM
Perhaps this, I still think if that Brady Quinn is in 9 we should get it.
Go Fins.
:dolphins:

Proves the adage that without an offensive line no QB is any good...Big Blues DL tore the ND OL a new one....That's why he looked as poor as he did....as to whether to take him or not...if he's there, I doubt we'll not take him, despite this one bad game you pointed out...

How many excuses are we going to use for brady quinn.

bad oline.. average run game. bad defense blah blah blah

I like quinn. I think he has all the tools necessary to possilby be a good QB in the nfl. However, I am not totally sold on taking him with our ninth pick.

Fact of the matter is, he DOES beat basement teams, while struggling against higher tiered teams. And please, it wasn't just one bad game in a career. That is a sorry exaggeration.

We have glaring holes and we could get a qb in the 2-3 rounds. I still think next years qb's in the draft will be better than this years. Except for whoever gets russell.

I'm still not sure we shouldn't just trade down and get more picks. than we could almost certainly get a qb and fill more holes.

FTR... if we do take quinn I will support him. But if we take him with our first, we better have cut harrington before his bonus is due.

Back
Top Bottom