Another Mutha Forkin’ Tua post. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Mutha Forkin’ Tua post.

It's amazing how out of whack many fan's expectations were for a rookie QB coming off a season where all he could do is rehab from a disturbing injury. Justin Herbert's success obviously has a lot to do with that, but Tua's rookie season looked a lot like just about every other rookie QB throughout league history. I don't think Gailey did him any favors either, but hopefully with a better designed offense, the added talent at the wide receiver position and offensive line, along with the development of the young talent currently on the offense, Tua should make a huge leap in his development this season.

Seems like rolling out was the majority of what we got from the offense last year. I wanna see more dealing from the pocket. I expect with an improved oline, this will happen.

I agree, although I hope they roll him out to the left more! The QBs these days are great athletes, but it seems they roll out to the side where they have to throw across their body more often than not.
That wasnt the case with Tua at all last season. They rolled him out to the left way more, but Tua said in a pre draft interview that he hoped whoever drafted him let him roll to the right side because he's just as good at those throws.

Who the HELL is #73?

I'm so damn tired of seeing our QBs under immediate duress as soon as they hike the ball.
I believe its Austin. I agree we need to have more consistency up front. I was not a fan of Erick Flowers, he did a very poor job for a veteran picking up stunts. We need to give Tua time back in the pocket so that these new weapons can get open.

I believe its Austin. I agree we need to have more consistency up front. I was not a fan of Erick Flowers, he did a very poor job for a veteran picking up stunts. We need to give Tua time back in the pocket so that these new weapons can get open.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm suprised considering he's a very atheletic and looked slow and flat footed on that piss poor attempt of a block. Gotta be better than that.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm suprised considering he's a very atheletic and looked slow and flat footed on that piss poor attempt of a block. Gotta be better than that.
Jackson also had a hard off season last year. I'm expecting him to do better this year after a healthy off season and with the work he's been putting in.

Jackson also had a hard off season last year. I'm expecting him to do better this year after a healthy off season and with the work he's been putting in.

Agreed! The entire rookie Corp from last season should have a better year considering the craziness of last season.

If we can’t get good play from the OL then all those other offensive additions aren’t going to matter.

He can make all the throws and looks the part. He also stands tall in the pocket. But no, he does not look like Brad Pitt.

Who the HELL is #73?

I'm so damn tired of seeing our QBs under immediate duress as soon as they hike the ball.

... the left tackle. How do you post here with us daily without knowing who our left tackle is?! Agreed with you otherwise - he's got some growing pains.

I think his absolute lack of tools is what led us to go for the safe and ceiling limited OT from Notre Dame, Eichenberg

Back
Top Bottom