another offseason hypothetical question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another offseason hypothetical question

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you had the power to pick one player from the NFL and put him in a Dolphins uniform, who would you pick?

Even though I love Jay Fiedler, I would pick Mike Vick. We would be unstoppable with him.

Let's see some responses!

Much say I would pick Farve or Drew, McNair or Peyton..I think a good arm makes WR's like a good back makes an OL..

good question..

in terms of need... jason taylor.. we could really use a guy like him ( i really just want a 28 year old bruce smith back, but taylor is the closest thing right now)

in terms of being a fan... mike vick.. no question.. (i am a virginia tech alum).

I really should pick a QB. That's the most important position on the field. And it's one where we don't have a superstar. BUT.....I'd have to say ROY WILLIAMS.

Could you imagine a secondary of Madison, Surtain, Sammy Knight, and Roy Williams?? A 235 lb FS (who will be the best safety in the game in 2 years or less) lining up next to another ferocious, ballhawking SS who hits as hard as anyone in the league. Now that makes my nipples hard. :jk:

LMAO. Someone asks this question every 2 months. Not much has changed with me, I'd still take Peyton Manning......

Bret Farve and Vick as the back-up. That way when Bret retires we will have a good replacement for him already. Fielder can be the third QB. I also want Randy Moss and Marvin Harrison and Chris Chambers can play in the slot. Oh and while we're at it, Preist Holmes as the back-up RB. And for the other TE I want Shockey.

On defense I want Roy Williams. Also Bruce Smith and LT in there primes.

Think we would win the Super Bowl then. I believe it would be almost impossible for us to lose :lol:

I could'nt choose just one but if I have to do so then I will flip a coin between Farve and Vick.

Heads for Farve and Tails for Vick

Hang on a sec

Heads it is Farve is my final answer

Favre is overrated. He hasn't done squat the last few season. Sure, he leads a team with a strong supporting cast into the playoffs, but then proceeds to get blown out (sound familiar?).Not only is it a blow out, it is usually a blowout because of horrible play by him. He is not the same Favre as the one on the Superbowl teams of 6 years ago......

I would pick God. I would imagine he could play both ways. He could be a QB/DL. Could you imagine a line where god is a DT. You are NOT running up the middle.

Ditka vs. God in a golf match. Now God's a good golf player.......

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
I would pick God. I would imagine he could play both ways. He could be a QB/DL. Could you imagine a line where god is a DT. You are NOT running up the middle.

Yeah, you'd have a real devil of a time running up the middle with god in there.

Manning would be my first choice at QB, but I like the comment earlier about Orlando Pace right now... I think this team is primed to win some games. I'm not saying we can tumble mighty Buffalo or anything, but I think we might do pretty well this year.

Jonathan Ogden, the OT from Baltimore. Imagine Ricky running behind this guys holes. This guy is only 6% body fat but is still one of the best OTs in the league if not the best. He is incredibly strong and athletic.

Back
Top Bottom