another offseason hypothetical question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another offseason hypothetical question

For Miami I would pick Ray Lucas........er...........Orlando Pace or Jonathan Ogden. Another option: Eric Moulds

For the Bills: Jason Taylor would be an option but I would have to choose either FS Brian Dawkins or DE Julius Peppers for the defense. On offense, I would like C Kevin Mawae

I would say Bledsoe. He would be a great addition to our football team. I love Jay Fiedler but Bledsoe has it all.

michael vick's hype is so thick, you need a chainsaw to cut through it. i'd probably go with mcnabb if i was to start an nfl franchise. if i wanted to improve this team, i'd go with marvin harrison.

by the way...clump, i am soooo gellin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
If you had the power to pick one player from the NFL and put him in a Dolphins uniform, who would you pick?

Even though I love Jay Fiedler, I would pick Mike Vick. We would be unstoppable with him.

Let's see some responses!

Farve, no doubt about it.:friday:

One guy in a Dolphin's uniform? I would have to say Terell Owens

Terrell Owens.

The guy is unstoppable, he always gets a double team, so CC would always be in single coverage.

The Fins offense would be a juggernaut.

QB- Jay Fiedler
RB-Ricky Williams
FB-Rob Konrad
WR-Chris Chambers
WR-Derrius Thompson
TE-Randy McMichael
LT- Mark Dixon
LG-Jamie Nails
C-Tim Ruddy
RG-Todd Perry
RT- Todd Wade
DE-Jason Taylor
DE-Adewale Ogunleye
DT-Tim Bowens
DT-Jeff Zgonia
OLB-Junior Seau
MLB-Zach Thomas
OLB-Morlorn Greenwood
CB-Patrick Surtain
CB-Sam Madison
FS-Brock Marion
SS-Sammy Knight

lol... IM FINE WITH THE TEAM WE HAVE NOW!!!!!! But I would really like Derrick Brooks to make this the best defense ever... Or probably Terrell Owens to bring the offense more talent and attitude...

If you had the power to pick one player from the NFL and put him in a Dolphins uniform, who would you pick?

Even though I love Jay Fiedler, I would pick Mike Vick. We would be unstoppable with him.

Let's see some responses!

:D Most definitely agree !! M Vick with R Williams,,, what an offense :yes: :rocker: ......

Marino1983

Beach Bum, you have Zgonina starting at DT. Larry Chester starts opposite Timbo.

And McKnight is starting opposite Chambers

With me, it would be a toss up between Marvin Harrison and Orlando Pace. I guess I'd give the edge to Pace.

For me......easy.........Derrick Thomas!!!

OMG, the guy had seven sacks in one game for cryin' out loud...DAAAAAAMMMNNN!!!

And he was born in?........MIAMI BABY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom