Another Pete Idiot - Pat Kirwan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Pete Idiot - Pat Kirwan

Don't get bent and twisted...Let the season and Ricky speak for themselves...Besides, I like not having the spotlight on us...Makes us look like we came out of nowhere:D...plus removes some of the pressure.

phins054............

Originally posted by phins054
Don't get bent and twisted...Let the season and Ricky speak for themselves...Besides, I like not having the spotlight on us...Makes us look like we came out of nowhere:D...plus removes some of the pressure.

My point exactly.;) :eat:

the phins are never in the spot light but always in the playoffs right. ricky will prove them wrong too

9. QB Chad Hutchinson -- The Cowboys may have found the next Troy Aikman. Almost every personnel man I spoke with feels he's the real deal; not one person believes Quincy Carter can hold the starting job very long. Bruce Coslet takes over as the offensive coordinator and he's at his best when dealing with just the offense.

"Almost every personnel man I spoke with feels he's the real deal"

Yeah, and that's why so many teams didn't try to acquire him, huh?

He sounds like another Dolphin-basher.

Wow that guy makes Prisco look like a genuis. How paying a qb who hasn't strapped on a helmet in 4 years 6 million dollars, and taking a CB that is 2 years past his prime is better than aquireing a RB that accouted for 1700+yards last season is beyond me. I also don't see how signing the Cardinals #2 back is better than getting a guy that has ran for 1000 yards 2 straight seasons.

PS at least he didn't say tradeing 2 1st round and 2 2nd round picks for a coach was better than Miami getting RW.

Dajesus...............

Originally posted by Dajesus
PS at least he didn't say tradeing 2 1st round and 2 2nd round picks for a coach was better than Miami getting RW.

No, only Pete Pricko would make a comment like that.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom