Another Pro Bowl QB on the Market? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Pro Bowl QB on the Market?

s3an8 said:
id take him...but not over brees.....it would be real fun to watch him tho..but i dont think him and the fins would fit....

I'd rather keep Gus than Vick. Vick will never win it all. I'd rank him in bottom third of qb'S. and w/respect to amount he gets paid, he's the worst value at his position in the NFL

Ohio Fanatic said:
I'd rather keep Gus than Vick. Vick will never win it all. I'd rank him in bottom third of qb'S. and w/respect to amount he gets paid, he's the worst value at his position in the NFL

:yeahthat:

texasPHINSfan said:
We can argue whether he really is a good QB or not all day... .the bottom line is he is no match whatsoever for our system, or really any system we would implement...

I was about to say the exact same thing. Vick can be highly successful in the right system. It seems that Atlanta are having problems finding that system, but that system is certainly not ours.

I used to think that Michael Vick would be a great QB. Now I think he's one of the most overrated at the position I've seen in a long time.

what!...........why would you not want micheal vick, so what if hes been in the nfl for 4/5 years thats how long it took brees to become a good qb what makes u think vick wont be better? if it was me ill take vick for a 1st round and ricky williams

s3an8 said:
id take him...but not over brees.....it would be real fun to watch him tho..but i dont think him and the fins would fit....

Real fun doing what? Under achieve?
The Dolphins are not an expansion team looking to entertain fans. They are looking to re-establish themselves as one of the upper echelon franchises in the league again.
Vick is a mental midget and will never be anything more than what he is now. A great athlete struggling to play the QB position

primetime23 said:
what!...........why would you not want micheal vick, so what if hes been in the nfl for 4/5 years thats how long it took brees to become a good qb what makes u think vick wont be better? if it was me ill take vick for a 1st round and ricky williams

well, lets all thank god your not our GM. Maybe you should be the Jets GM:evil:

HAHA, awesome, Vick sucks, just like his brother, hahaha. 'It may be hurting the offense'. Ah no dumbdork, your INABILITY TO THROW hurts the offense, hahahahaha.

Just say yes to Vick, who destroyed the Phins when he played them and has a 65% winning percentage (much higher than brees if you arent aware) as a starter.

Back
Top Bottom