another reason we will never have an openly gay athlete while hes an active player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another reason we will never have an openly gay athlete while hes an active player

Dungy is gung-ho religion so I wasn't suprised to see that.

Why should we be open to his views when he is not open to others?

We're not anti- anything else. We're not trying to downgrade anyone else. But we're trying to promote the family -- family values the Lord's way."

We don't all follow the "Lord's way" Dungy, we're not all religious.

I got to keep going with this as I read more of this article.

The coach said his comments shouldn't be taken as gay bashing, but rather his views on the matter as he sees them from a perspective of faith.
"We're not anti- anything else. We're not trying to downgrade anyone else. But we're trying to promote the family -- family values the Lord's way," Dungy said.
Thats complete BS! We're not "anti-anything else." Um, yes you are. When you say gay people can't get married, you're saying they shouldn't be accepted by society in marital terms or, most likely, at all.

He is obviously against homosexuality, so don't hide behind some stupid rhetoric or religion, just come out and say it. You can bash a group of people politely, but its still bashing.

Back
Top Bottom