Another Surtain thread (news) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Surtain thread (news)

Phinsdude said:
These players don;t get into the business, and Nick Saban won't let them even if they did. I spoke with them, both of who are in this topic. NICK SABAN or COACH SABAN will not let players talk, and they don;t anyway. Man, Randy didn't even know who Jason Campbell was. EVEN if they did know something, they won't leak it.

I disagree. Players and people talk ALL the time. There is NO WAY to control what someone might say at a bar or in public--especially if drinking is involved. As far as athletes knowing what is going on--some do--some don't. You can bet Surtain KNOWS what is going on. IF he chooses to tell someone he will. That is how rumors get started. I have heard about trades in the NBA and have asked the players relatives about it and they had known about the very trade weeks before!! Teams use the media in anyway they see fit. They disperse whatever info they want to and they will LIE about anything and everything. That's just how it goes. I think this deal with the Chiefs might already be done. Why wouldn't Saban be looking elsewhere IF it is not already done? The less said the better. Misdirect is a beautiful thing.

sports24/7 said:
As great as that would be I don't see it happening. They have been offering a 4th supposedly and Saban has been asking for a 2nd. They didn't want to go lower than a 4th why would they not only give in to the second but give up what they were originally offering as well in the 4th. I would love it, but it just doesnt seem likely.

Could be next years 4th.

Back
Top Bottom